The wild Darkness

Atrashguy

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Krbone said:

Hi, how do you use unrandomizer? I tiède and i am stuck with 40k values...  

What dis you research ?  Hp ?  Item amount?  Day ? 

I'm not a pro but it seems like the game constantly saves your data into encrypted json file every time you move in game. I also observed that internet connection makes the values stable to 2 decimals but playing offline makes the values more complicated like it adds some random numbers.

You can actually change the values however, the moment you move your character or do something after changing the value, the game will detect any discrepancies with the json local save file that is encrypted with blowfish and when it does, the game crashes. I think changing the coding of the game (making a mod) is the most suitable way of cheating the game unless there's someone skillful that can help us 

Edited by nginx

The Unrand:

- u and monster always miss 🙂

- the mines, bushes (1), trees, broken machines... always drop maximum items

- monster (2) always drop maximum item

- there's something (3) (weapons, books, potions, minerals...) on the map when u open a NEW map

(1)(2)(3) items change every time u restart the game

If game stuck when loading new map with Unrand on just turn off Unrand

There's a trick to get items drop from monsters: turn off Unrand, atk, turn on unrand right before monsters die and drop items. This way also helps u fight with strong monsters without losing HP (remember to use auto pause game :))

I have looked the code with IDA but still have no clue to start modding

p/s: we can't change values now. It has a really good anti cheat system. A very good game.

Edited by 301263_1434558338

Plus: the Unrand value is not work. It just fixes the outcomes. What u will get each time u restart the game depends on ur LUCK 🙂

i got strength potion 1 time and made the str over 100 but this char died when I have no revive option 😞

now I have a char with over 1500hp (stamina 97) and a dagger +43 (damage 75~600)

7 hours ago, 301263_1434558338 said:

Plus: the Unrand value is not work. It just fixes the outcomes. What u will get each time u restart the game depends on ur LUCK 🙂

i got strength potion 1 time and made the str over 100 but this char died when I have no revive option 😞

now I have a char with over 1500hp (stamina 97) and a dagger +43 (damage 75~600)

How did you do that? Just start the randomizer and that's it? Cause I tried it as well but I ain't getting anything. I guess I did something wrong somewhere. Gotta go back and experiment as well.

Here's what I found out. Unrandomizer locks your luck to maximum and we all know that luck affects almost everything in the game. (i.e lightning strikes every turn in the same spot because lightning is based on luck)

This is what I do. I make new game character and when the cutscene appears, I'll start the unrandomizer (to avoid game stuck). since your luck is at maximum, the map will be abundant of loots and if you see a weapon in the ground, that means the same weapon will drop when you pickup a grass. if not, try to pickup a grass just in case you get a weapon or anything useful.

If you didn't get useful weapon or equipment while picking a grass, close the game entirely and open it again. open your new character and start the unrandomizer. try to pickup a grass again just in case you get a rare drop. Repeat the process until you get a rare drop. In my case, I got a really rare black sword thingy in my third attempt. Now that you have what you want, return to your main character (the one you what to get stronger) and try to pick up a grass and you'll get the same item. It'll be awesome if you get an item that enhances your stats or adds weapon magic because you can spam this method just like the guy above who got strength potion. Picking grass may inflict bleeding and rabies so keep your meds ready. You can also do this method to monsters but I think grass is easier.