Stuck with a xor encrypted server sided currency

ghostroy1

Question

Hey guys,

i've found the XOR adress as you see in the screenshot, it's the value of the gems currency.
I'm kind of stuck on how i can edit the XOR value to something that i can use, because i changed the value to ''1000X4'' and the value on my client DOES change but i cannot use the gems in the shop.

Is this hopeless and only server sided?

I was able to change the energy value and a certain item needed for auto battling, i froze those values and they work client-sided.

pic.JPG

8 answers to this question

Becuz the game is server sided they obviously made the gems unchangeable if u hack them directly, but some times other values are changeable for example values in the shop or daily log in or mission values. So try every value but beware of being banned (idk if this game has any security).

12 minutes ago, SAGEPAPI said:

Becuz the game is server sided they obviously made the gems unchangeable if u hack them directly, but some times other values are changeable for example values in the shop or daily log in or mission values. So try every value but beware of being banned (idk if this game has any security).

I see, i dont care much about getting banned as i only play it to learn how to hack such games.

i will try to find and change the values they use for quests rewards and achievements etc, good tip.

Any idea why i can use a fake energy and autobattle tickets while going below a 0 value? I froze them and they do still change server sided so i now have -72 tickets server sided. 
Is it some kind of trick that i could use on other values?

(sorry im still new to this)

Other than if u only change that 8 the value will be changed but u cannot use it.

Also if it is not server sided then also i donno what encrytion method they R using so try they Fuzzy search with change and unchange method. Be patient coz it takes much time and the Result r less then Freeze every value to see weather gems value change.

15 hours ago, ISHANT said:

Other than if u only change that 8 the value will be changed but u cannot use it.

Also if it is not server sided then also i donno what encrytion method they R using so try they Fuzzy search with change and unchange method. Be patient coz it takes much time and the Result r less then Freeze every value to see weather gems value change.

But how can i fuzzy search a value that doesn't change? it gives me millions of results every time i click unchanged.

So Ur telling that u Find xor valur of diamonds but how u find that...?

As u searched dword encrypted and should changed the diamong value to find xor key right...?

41 minutes ago, ISHANT said:

So Ur telling that u Find xor valur of diamonds but how u find that...?

As u searched dword encrypted and should changed the diamong value to find xor key right...?

No, i found that because i already had the adress of energy. I then did an encrypted dword search to adresses nearby the energy adress.
I found a few adresses near that and i changed them one by one to find diamonds. (So no fuzzy search at all)

then I changed the value of the found diamonds, and did a xor search for that value to find the xor key.

If i want to search for achievements or rewards (a value that does NOT change), im stuck.

- encrypted dword finds thousands of adresses, if i change the wrong one the game crashes. 
(xor search is the same. Eg. 8X4)

- group search for values in achievement page finds too many results, also crashes if i change some.

- fuzzy search finds millions of adresses, after 90 cycles of pressing “unchanged”, it still has 120 million results.

Should i just give up? Lol

Archived