Update the Jump button

sissy

Game guardian needs to seriously update a few items. One of them being the Time Jump panel button. The time jump button needs to be separated from the time jump panel button. To prevent accidentally activating the wrong button. The time jump button also needs to be two times larger in size for people with larger fingers. The time jump panel button size is good if not connected to the time jump button. This 2 different separate buttons would be awesome update.

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, sissy said:

The time jump button needs to be separated from the time jump panel button.

This one, on which there are two buttons?

31 minutes ago, sissy said:

To prevent accidentally activating the wrong button.

I do not see a problem in this. There are only two buttons.

31 minutes ago, sissy said:

The time jump button also needs to be two times larger in size for people with larger fingers.

Tell this to Google, which believes that 48dp is enough for all fingers.

32 minutes ago, sissy said:

The time jump panel button size is good if not connected to the time jump button.

I did not understand this part. Specify screenshots. Maybe we are talking about different things.

Your using a large time. That's why you time jump button is elongated. Which makes it much easier to use. In super fast flying games where you use only seconds. The time jump button is much smaller. And you are hitting the button super fast you hit the wrong button many times. Try the game Ace Force joint combat game. Not when you are newbie. But after you reach higher levels of 4000 medals. Then you will understand. Here is a photo. I inserted 24 second just for an example. But in the real game my input time are much smaller.

20200614_131329_rmscr.jpg

Archived