How to do zoom hack?

QuarkYT

Question

Ciao, vHello to the whole game guardian community, I have a 2D game and wanted to know if it was possible to find a zoom value. In the game you can not zoom or zoom, the zoom remains the same but changes the background... In the game there are many values between 0 and 1 or between 2 and 3 so the number of results is difficult to define the exact value. Any ideas or suggestions?

3 answers to this question

Thank you for your availability. When I look for values between 0 and 1 I get 300,000,000 so it becomes difficult to find the exact value. I try to divide them and make a group of 50,000 but when I change them to a random number, for example 3, the game crashes. 

Many numbers between 0 and 1. So you can divide them into half, like edit values between 0.5 to 1. Then if the results are many, cut the results into half, edit the half part. Just try making the results lesser and lesser.

Archived