How to get server sided value

GameCrasher

Question

8 answers to this question

a normal search, or encrypted search. The difference between server and player sided games is most  of the time the value of a server sided game is unchangeable.

15 hours ago, SAGEPAPI said:

a normal search, or encrypted search. The difference between server and player sided games is most  of the time the value of a server sided game is unchangeable.

If I do a normal search, can i get the value if i get value to 9999?, also whats the difference between server sided and player sided?

2 hours ago, GameCrasher said:

If I do a normal search, can i get the value if i get value to 9999?, also whats the difference between server sided and player sided?

I got no idea why downvote other's post for no reason. So I give you an upvote to make neutralize the reputation.

They had explained, there's no point finding the "server sided" value. 

Look at this analog and you will understand.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:56 PM, Liewming00 said:

Imagine this.
In school, you got a 40% for your exam. The teacher gave you the exam paper and you change it to 100%.
On the paper, it is 100%. But the teacher already saved your score on her computer which is 40%.

So in this example, the paper is = client side. ##You can change the numbers as much as you want, but it wont matter.
Because the teacher computer = server side. ##It has your original value. 

There is 1 way. You log in the teacher computer to change the value.
But, the teacher's computer has a password and the teacher is always holding it.

It is the same for your game, you must hack the server = very very very very hard.

Edited by ItsSC

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

Imagine this.
In school, you got a 40% for your exam. The teacher gave you the exam paper and you change it to 100%.
On the paper, it is 100%. But the teacher already saved your score on her computer which is 40%.

So in this example, the paper is = client side. ##You can change the numbers as much as you want, but it wont matter.
Because the teacher computer = server side. ##It has your original value. 

There is 1 way. You log in the teacher computer to change the value.
But, the teacher's computer has a password and the teacher is always holding it.

It is the same for your game, you must hack the server = very very very very hard.

Lol i will remember this one.

4 hours ago, ItsSC said:

I got no idea why downvote other's post for no reason. So I give you an upvote to make neutralize the reputation.

They had explained, there's no point finding the "server sided" value. 

Look at this analog and you will understand.

What if I managed to get the game value and server value, everything has a value, there is alwayse a bavk entrance