Broken script, help

GameCrasher

Question

9 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ItsSC said:

A little question, what your inf gonna do ? Why edit the same value over and over?

Its for a game with a timer, the timer has 60 seconds then the llayer recieves 10$ and editing the value to 59-60 changes the time to 1 so it hits 0, when it hits zero the timer restarts so if i edit it over and over the player will recieve a bunch of money.

2 hours ago, GameCrasher said:

Its for a game with a timer, the timer has 60 seconds then the llayer recieves 10$ and editing the value to 59-60 changes the time to 1 so it hits 0, when it hits zero the timer restarts so if i edit it over and over the player will recieve a bunch of money.

Maybe the calculation is wrong..

For example, as your script asked "Timer number"

if timer = 5, it should be 5, am I right? Then in your script you do 60-5, it become 55. So it is something wrong.

Just from my plain guess.

you should do this

timer = gg.prompt( {"TIMER NUMBER"},{""},{"number"})
if(timer[1]>=60)then
  time = 60-timer[1]
  else
  time = timer[1]
end

This means when the time is 60 seconds, it should return 0. If time is 55, it should return 55, but your current script will return 5.

4 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Maybe the calculation is wrong..

For example, as your script asked "Timer number"

if timer = 5, it should be 5, am I right? Then in your script you do 60-5, it become 55. So it is something wrong.

Just from my plain guess.

you should do this

timer = gg.prompt( {"TIMER NUMBER"},{""},{"number"})
if(timer[1]>=60)then
  time = 60-timer[1]
  else
  time = timer[1]
end

This means when the time is 60 seconds, it should return 0. If time is 55, it should return 55, but your current script will return 5.

Whem I edit the value to any number, it subtracts the value from the timer, Also I appreciate the help bro.

Edited by GameCrasher