Disney magic Kingdom Hack

Wael_Messaoud

Question

Hi ! I am trying to hack Disney Magic Kingdom on Android, by using a Dword search when I go from level 1 to level 2 and gain 50 Magic and 3 Gems like follows (String representation checked) 

50;3;75;1;100;1;150;2:512 

I get results showing the two values I want to change (50 and 3) . I do an edit for those but nothing changes ! This method used to work but is no longer doing its magic ? 

Any possible hack ?

4 answers to this question

This is quite challenging . The game is a server-side one , the idea is to update the awards gained values , but I am wondering either the awards addresses are changed after scan or there is something I am missing out there. I haven't noticed any Disney Magic Kingdom player posting a solution except for speed hacking , I think the developers have done some tough working for this hack since it was really famous among the game players. Anyway , I appreciate your help bro , If you have any further ideas I am really glad to have a share, thank you ! 

Archived