Helps needed on unlimited health

El_dorado

Question

There's a game I've been trying to get the unlimited health. I've gotten the Float value for the health, I've even frozen and it works perfectly while using game guardian. But getting it in a Lua script is the problem, whenever I execute the script more than 2000 results are gotten and the game crashes after then 

The value was 1.4012869e-43F, and I replaced it with 50. I sometimes thought the value I used was big, so I changed it to 30 but the game keeps crashing and sometimes it freezes.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Such odd values usually hint about wrong data type selection. You need use dword instead.

And nobody really cant say anything without code.

Common errors in help requests (#3mwioa3r)

Using DWORD will result to many search results and won't be exact. About the smart question, my bad, I'll adjust sir. 

• Administrators

It can't be like that. Just search float and will give more results, or zero.
A similar dword search will be accurate and will work stably.

Naturally, we are talking about the normal search for the equivalent dword for the float that you are looking for, and not about finding the value 1 or 0, in contrast with this float.

[added 1 minute later]

This is even if you do not take into account that a float search is always slower than a dword search.

Archived