Coin value not stable!

El_dorado

Question

There's this game I tried hacking its coin value, edited it with "999999999". It shows for a while but then keeps running down back to its original amount. I also tried freezing the stuff, but nth interesting happened. 

The game is Dr Driving 2, any suggestions? And if anyone is willing to help me on hacking Asphalt nitro. Gameloft games seem difficult to be hacked

4 answers to this question

Bro it is easiest game i ever hacked 

Just play the game and whenever u crash the car it gives u some amount of money just search it and play agin and search it and refine. U will get exact value of coin which reward u whenever u complete the driving or crah the car. Play agin and the amont will be 0 edit it to whichever amount u want and that amount will be added in ur coins.

Srry fr my bad english

Thanks a lot bruv. I'll try that out 

15 hours ago, ISHANT said:

Bro it is easiest game i ever hacked 

Just play the game and whenever u crash the car it gives u some amount of money just search it and play agin and search it and refine. U will get exact value of coin which reward u whenever u complete the driving or crah the car. Play agin and the amont will be 0 edit it to whichever amount u want and that amount will be added in ur coins.

Srry fr my bad english

Archived