Real Racing 3 AUTO DRIVE (TESLA MODE)

Fuzzifier

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Fuzzifier said:

video description

tutorial:

1. car stop = 1000001[Hex]
search this value at the beginning of the race.

2. manual drive = 1010101[Hex]
refine this value after green lights on

3. auto drive = 10101[Hex]
edit all result values(do not freeze)

I tried to write a simple script to automate this cheat and i found a way, but first time that you activate auto drive you have to do it manually. Becouse i dont suceed to find a referer value in memory... i am new bie

Run the cheat like @Fuzzifier video shows. But, before you back to the game, select the first 1010101h valuein the results, then tap it and select, goto address, and copy the value 2 rows below your position.

Now edit variable "s" in the script with copied value and save the script.

Now you shoud can activate auto drive by running the script before green lights, in every race until you close the game.

Thanks to @Fuzzifier

Here is video tutorial:

autopilot.lua

Edited by MarioRossi93i
Added video

2 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

I tried to write a simple script to automate this cheat and i found a way, but first time that you activate auto drive you have to do it manually. Becouse i dont suceed to find a referer value in memory... i am new bie

Run the cheat like @Fuzzifier video shows. But, before you back to the game, select the first 1010101h valuein the results, then tap it and select, goto address, and copy the value 2 rows below your position.

Now you shoud can activate auto drive by running the script before green lights, in every race until you close the game.

Thanks to @Fuzzifier

Here is video tutorial:

autopilot.lua 391 B · 2 downloads

u must do while loop 😃

but if u want to activate it on the lobby you must need to find the address of lobby and Ingame indicator

ex: address: 0(lobby) and 1(ingame)

and add on your script so u won't need to run manually your script every game

Edited by Fuzzifier
none

hi @Fuzzifier i m searching  but untIl now i ve not found any helpful value... 😣

But meanwhile i realized that the value 65793 is thw default value for bots during the race. So, what if you change their value with, eg 35973?

Hppens that the Bots remained frozen and ghosts 😄
After a bit of searches i found the right values and i wrote a script to freeze bots and make them ghosts

i have posted now, so after moderation you can find it, in lua scripts (at least i think)

once again thank you 👍

Edited by MarioRossi93i

On 5/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Thanks to @Fuzzifier

Here is video tutorial:

autopilot.lua 391 B · 20 downloads

Hello friend, script autopilot not work

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Thanks to @Fuzzifier

Here is video tutorial:

autopilot.lua 391 B · 52 downloads

I had an issue where the script would do nothing after 3-4 runs and i needed to redo all steps 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tutorial..tried it and works treat..

Tried different values 69753, 67953, 113953,243953,  999993 etc.and they all seem to work.

Noob here so no idea why..I was trying to find the address for the fastest bots in the game..auralpod, Dr.periwinkle and Moises gabby( the very fast one). Any further info on this please?