Area F2 wallhack and chams

RECONPH

Hi Reconh,
How are you doing today?

I just took a quick look at the game and tried some cheats, guns cheats and other hacks are without a issue possible.
It seems very possible to cheat, I'm pretty sure that there are already android cheats for it done with GG since the game don't look to hard to cheat for now, perhaps because it is still kind of new: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmY2yA1ADbQ

Just now, Zoreth said:

Why don't you give us the Script?

it is vip, i cant give it for free, either gone be patched real quick like what happend with seven deadly sinse...i mean.people posting there stats everywere=devs alert=patched

And i know already when script is gone be released for free we gone have the problem of people stealing it, copy pasting, stealing credits that is not theirs(that's actually the worst part)

We are living in hard times, need money, some things are gone be for free maby but all the rest is gone be vip

Ay friend I want to try that script if it can really get me banned I wanna try it if you have discord you can quote me back :v and I will add u 

Like some of it unlock

Edited by Senko

2 minutes ago, Senko said:

Ay friend I want to try that script if it can really get me banned I wanna try it if you have discord you can quote me back :v and I will add u 

Like some of it unlock

no worry, it wont give ban for the moment since you don't have much scripts out there, i'm making the script so you can customize the cheats how you want to and to avoid getting reported by players, especially the guns. will add some other features in it. for now i still did not find chamz, and not really worried about it for the moment.

[added 1 minute later]

i mean, its useless to add big hacks if al it takes for you to get banned is someone putting the report button...and so by that the devs can detect what you were doing...if devs find out your done for :D, for that the customizing of the guns so that you can choose how (un)fair you want to play.

Just now, Haitiaan said:

no worry, it wont give ban for the moment since you don't have much scripts out there, i'm making the script so you can customize the cheats how you want to and to avoid getting reported by players, especially the guns. will add some other features in it. for now i still did not find chamz, and not really worried about it for the moment.

Did you really find like esp stuff I really need esp XD cause I can feel pros living there

esp, no i did found color hacks but that is not esp, perhaps there is other ways to find it..but for now i have nothing yet on that. and a other thing to is if the esp is in region V then the change could be there that you wont be able to use it due to hardware related issues.

On 4/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, Haitiaan said:

it is vip, i cant give it for free, either gone be patched real quick like what happend with seven deadly sinse...i mean.people posting there stats everywere=devs alert=patched

And i know already when script is gone be released for free we gone have the problem of people stealing it, copy pasting, stealing credits that is not theirs(that's actually the worst part)

We are living in hard times, need money, some things are gone be for free maby but all the rest is gone be vip

Is this script for sale yet? What functions are available? Are there videos demonstrating? Depending on the functions, if any are useful to me I am willing to buy. In advance I apologize for so many questions lmao

11 hours ago, JohnLaff said:

Is this script for sale yet? What functions are available? Are there videos demonstrating? Depending on the functions, if any are useful to me I am willing to buy. In advance I apologize for so many questions lmao

i can make video when the script is finished, im really buisy with work amd due to lacl of programm knowledge it csn take some time 

[added 4 minutes later]

and im still  looking for chamz but i dont get the character values for make it transparant

Screenshot_20200429-232341.png

On 5/4/2020 at 10:17 PM, JohnLaff said:

i made a small vid3o, but script is not finished: