value: 0.01
type: float, double
region: Ca, A, Xa

value: 9.9999997e-10
type: float
region: Cb

13 hours ago, BrenoJonathan said:

Thanks! I will try the values.
You know what is the information in some tutorials taught how to get to these numbers, the guys change the color of the doll, create wallhack, jump high, just with the GG. I wanted to learn how to use GG

Not a problem, honestly i am very suprised that a value like this is found with GG, i been using GG for several years not but nothing as specific as chamb, not in this way, found similair stuff by makimg the shrades of the game like visible, but this is somthing else, its maby done with IDA base.64 and some C++ knowledge, but it would take programming knowledge for that.

As for the other cheats they don't seem that difficult to make. but honestly im always full of respect when i see people make clear cheats like this, its wonderfull. in most cases they use a other programm with it, but still its a nice combination.

but it is in region V, what perhaps make since, Region V barecly evem crash and its al about Unity any other engine Assets.

Btw there are a lot of tutorials, on this site you have official tutorials: 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/gallery/category/2-video-tutorials/

And here ya got the offical link for make scripts:

https://gameguardian.net/help/annotated.html

Edited by Haitiaan
video was in dutch, not usefull

On 4/22/2020 at 10:29 PM, BrenoJonathan said:

Thanks! I will try the values.
You know what is the information in some tutorials taught how to get to these numbers, the guys change the color of the doll, create wallhack, jump high, just with the GG. I wanted to learn how to use GG

Yo Bruno, i think i know how to find this wallhack, its actually chamz, i dont get why people call it wall hack, wall hack is walking through walls.or they have to be more specifix anyway.

I tried to find Chamz in a other game and i believe the logic is the same for all other games. I tried many timee but could not find till today, Lol so i will see if works in Area F2

Screenshot_20200426-032349.png

i dont, im cheating the game my self now, i will share how works only if i found it, i found other stuff in the game to but not yet to see somthing behind the walls, i want the hole body because i ceep getting on to guns.

gun hacks seems to be patched, looked for the values but cheats like damage, or rapid fire wont really work, the server does not regristate the damage, but some other gun cheats are possible.

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_VIDEO) gg.searchNumber(" Q 04 01 78 40 04 00 54 10", gg.TYPE_BYTE, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) --[[ found: 32 ]] 

gg.refineNumber(" Q 04 01 78 40", gg.TYPE_BYTE, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) --[[ found: 16 ]] gg.getResults(100) --[[ count: 16 ]]

gg.editAll(" Q 00 80 3B 44", gg.TYPE_BYTE)

finding the color is not that hard actually, but at the day I still have not found the chamz hack, cant see people through walls only at sercent spots but in a bad way. will probably take some time, the gun hacks are really nice, can shoot like 10 bullets at the same time in to 1 clip, jaja they had a anticheat on that but seems to be easy to by pass it. you really should take a look in to the guns ya can learn a lot from it how games develop some type of calculation to prevent you to override it.(way of saying)

Ya can actually shoot 10 or more bullets at once, lol they putted some calculation on it but has been bypassed, its also new for me to see it honestly, it would be some form of brake through if games perhaps use a calculation before its packaged got sended to the server for the server to see if the data is equal..or perhaps its only this game, i aint sure.