Sky children of the light

Alaghzal14

18 hours ago, SeifSOS said:

I found the value for candles , candle meter , hearts , ascended candles , try to modify each one .. I think they are server sided.

if anybody find something let us know.

Yes i found those values too but when you try to modify them, the values change but you can't buy anything with them

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to find scripts myself without a luck. I've met a few chinese users who told me to use game guardian and find the value N-18 to unlock the winter blue fluffy cape, but I'm not too smart as to pull it off. They have every accessory in game, but they never shared the script. I wouldn't mind paying for a script that unlocks accessories or bundles, it would be very helpful.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, SolemnSnow said:

I have been trying to find scripts myself without a luck. I've met a few chinese users who told me to use game guardian and find the value N-18 to unlock the winter blue fluffy cape, but I'm not too smart as to pull it off. They have every accessory in game, but they never shared the script. I wouldn't mind paying for a script that unlocks accessories or bundles, it would be very helpful.

I can help you with some things within the game, they are not scripts but they are functions with game guardian.

• 1 month later...

Can I ask for your help as well? I've been looking for the script where in the beta version of the game, they appear to be buying "Candle packs" and "Seasonal Candles." In the beta, you wouldnt be able to buy candle packs because it would seem unfair to the live players because all in app purchases in the beta are free. Im looking for a way to get the candle packs unlimitedly and they would never disappear. Just like how it was shown in this sample video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpBdU2X3U2c 

At 0:22 they would buy these candle packs without them disappearing on their first purchase. In the beta, when you purchase a pack they would never come back to the store.

To sum it all up, Im searching for a script that makes the bundles in the shop never go away. In result, I could get infinite candles.

• 8 months later...