Settings help

Roller4

Question

I watched this video on how to hGG.thumb.PNG.f3f61fc4b79df751d65cbedf47449c88.PNGack Simcity build it but i can not found the right value due to my address (Green value) settings not being the same as the video I only have eight values instead of the ten shown in the video. I have attached an image. Can you help me?

1 answer to this question

So, you searched for a double in Ca and came up with 8 adresses wich contain that value. Did you save those and edit them to see what happens?

You question is..lacking information, nor does this random picture help. Also you're talking about a video wich might be old or whatnot.

My suggestion would be to download a simple game like, let's say "Dark Days", or so, and do your first gg steps there, like editing Gold and such stuff.

Some tutorials are nice, but most are lacking. For example if I follow some random tutorial and some guy/girl tells me to search for x byte or whatnot refine with y, save and edit with z, I learn.... nothing.(Might be nice for the very first steps to learn the controls of the apps, but nothing more.)

Archived