BLANK

Lord-King

11 hours ago, Boss45 said:

Guys this guy is big ******* scammer lol he just freeze value but he still can't buy anything or he Photoshop it because it is not possible to hack it is a server sided game. The only thing that could be hacked is stars

Check my video:

[added 1 minute later]

He also put 50 key password for no reason haha lol kids these days and u all ppl believe him. Think for ur self he just wants attention

You are the one who wants attention bro. If you don't know or understand how script works why not beg for someone here to teach you. Than to keep saying rubbish.. You said Golds can't be hacked that shows you know nothing bro. Be humble and learn more from the professionals. Check pic below to see my gold hack. Am using unlimited star too. Stop fooling yourself here. Lord-King did nothing wrong as i can see. You said is a sever game yes.. But as you can see. I hacked everything even the cow boy new task.

I hack whatever i want in the game i get any amount of gold i want. 

Screenshot_20200608-173708.png

Screenshot_20200613-063759.png

Screenshot_20200613-063542.png

9 hours ago, Lord-King said:

@Wisteria is the proof my hack-script fully works.

And it is not one time key everytime u restart Script it ask

[added 2 minutes later]
11 hours ago, Wisteria said:

You are the one who wants attention bro. If you don't know or understand how script works why not beg for someone here to teach you. Than to keep saying rubbish.. You said Golds can't be hacked that shows you know nothing bro. Be humble and learn more from the professionals. Check pic below to see my gold hack. Am using unlimited star too. Stop fooling yourself here. Lord-King did nothing wrong as i can see. You said is a sever game yes.. But as you can see. I hacked everything even the cow boy new task.

I hack whatever i want in the game i get any amount of gold i want. 

Screenshot_20200608-173708.png

Screenshot_20200613-063759.png

Screenshot_20200613-063542.png

Haha each picture is different value so u got pics from Google and u are second acc of lord king or it is Photoshop

32 minutes ago, Boss45 said:

[added 2 minutes later]

Haha each picture is different value so u got pics from Google and u are second acc of lord king or it is Photoshop

You always saying I used Photoshop then what are you saying he is my second account, I don't want many account. One account is enough. Get out of my post. Don't say anything ***** if you can't hack anything. And about password required this is the way of protecting my hack-script.

[added 1 minute later]
4 hours ago, Boss45 said:

Then why put 50 key password?!! 

Security reason *****.

2 hours ago, Boss45 said:

[added 2 minutes later]

The two accounts are mine.. Dont be childish.. 

As you can see. The first screenshot is my first account but homescapes banned me from entering a team. So i have to open another account and the 2nd and 3rd screenshot is the activity of my second account. If you want i can make a video for you.. But i will do it in a way you won't understand the hack tricks. Because You're not worth teaching anything.. 

Check the team icons to see the difference. 

The first screen of my banned account the team icon is in question mark 👉 (?) 

Check my 3rd screenshot, the team icon is positive In blue colour of Australia 🇦🇺 flag. 

Check pix below. I was in level 91.

After i hacked the game. I made a mistake after some days i goto 1k levels and i try to join a team and noticed I'm banned. 

See second screenshot for banned messages.

I believe you can see the amount of coins i hacked that's two hundred million plus ➕ 

____

I believe I've educated you enough and won't waste my precious time with someone like you anymore, thank u 

Screenshot_20200524-211041.png

Screenshot_20200524-194719.png

Edited by Wisteria

• Administrators

Learn Lua and you can do stuff like this loader:

math.random = function (m, n) return m end
return loadfile(gg.getFile():gsub('[^/]*$', 'xHOMESCAPES_LORDKING.lua'), nil)()

Place it in any file near xHOMESCAPES_LORDKING.lua and run. Now password always be same: 50 q chars. So you can input one time and use all other time Input history.

Or you can go ahead and skip password at all:

math.random = function (m, n) return m end
local orig = gg.prompt
gg.prompt = function (...)
	local args = {...}
	if args[1] then
		for i, v in pairs(args[1]) do
			local pass = string.rep('q', 50)
			if v:find(pass) then
				return {[i] = pass}
			end
		end
	end
	return orig(...)
end
return loadfile(gg.getFile():gsub('[^/]*$', 'xHOMESCAPES_LORDKING.lua'), nil)()

Learn Lua and you can do useful things.