BLANK

Lord-King

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please Sir... Am having issues with the script activation key.. Everything I've typed in the box kept saying, Incorrect Activation Key.. 

What's the solution... 

13 hours ago, Lord-King said:

I planned to share my full hack-script but negative feedback on my profile it means you all didn't trust me. So I stop uploading any hack-script to public. 

Aaawww.. That's unfair boss.. Just don't let anyone stop you from doing good owkay.. Do what makes you happy, they're people who appreciate good things too. I believe am one of those people. Be good pls

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, Lord-King said:

I planned to share my full hack-script but negative feedback on my profile it means you all didn't trust me. So I stop uploading any hack-script to public.

Awww Look who's feelings are hurt, you upload a ***** script and make people enter f*king 50 digit pass key for absolutely no reason and when asked you started crying like cryy baeebeee ....

nope..he did for reasons.

one of them is to make people wasting their time trying to figure out the correct passkey.

if you got it wrong another new set of 50 random characters passkey will appear.

depending on your codes cracking skill level...it may took up to 10 times trying before got it right.

my skill are very very low...so you can imagine it.

its REALLY not his fault.

and i think he was really BUSY that he had no time to change it.

and maybe it was too DIFFICULT process to begin with.

i dont know...his SKILL are God-like compare to me.

i maybe wrong.

im gonna retreat to the corner of my room and start crying too.

Guys this guy is big ******* scammer lol he just freeze value but he still can't buy anything or he Photoshop it because it is not possible to hack it is a server sided game. The only thing that could be hacked is stars

Check my video:

[added 1 minute later]

He also put 50 key password for no reason haha lol kids these days and u all ppl believe him. Think for ur self he just wants attention

Edited by Boss45
typo

same goes to you then...im suppose.

in your channel the videos title always start with 'How to hack....'

but what was you really shown was already a mod apk...not how to hack.

Edited by zam535582

yeah..the lord is right.

this remind me of someone that go and call other people script.....a SCRAP.

in disguise of encouragement...while seeing nothing RUDE about it.

Edited by zam535582

I think the worst offenders are people who are almost begging for the script, mod, or hack till they realisethey won't get it and then start insulting, abusing or dissing the mod creator and telling him he's no good and makes crap scripts/mods/hacks/cheats.

This boss45 is an Indian kid which is evident from the language skills and accent. He says it js a server sided game, in that case how is he saying stars can be hacked? In those games the figures keep updating, if not all the time then surely when you click to buy and a frozen value can remain what you froze it at, but it wont work to buy anything.

Is that correct my friends, or do ineed to update myself with one of you bro's kind help?

Thanks fod doing this lord we appreciate the work and time you put in to this without any monetary incentive. All the best, keep up the good work, cheers!!

Ps - the example i gave is quite common for girls, as they keep reporting guys who start by trying to impress, but once they gef a "no" start calling the girl names etc. Frustrated @$$#0£€$.