Unlimited gem Evil Hunter Tycoon

Thanh16121997

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I just ask you all to not create a video in an attempt to get views on YouTube and ruin for everyone...  Or post link to video publicly. Enjoy

please bro, where your link ? i dont see it :(, pls share with me

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I just ask you all to not create a video in an attempt to get views on YouTube and ruin for everyone...  Or post link to video publicly. Enjoy

Hi , 

do you have the material hack / items ? can you please send me the written tutorial or video? 

thanks 🙂 hoping for your kind consideration

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Do I understand correctly that I need to enter 3X1 in the search? But I don’t find anything at all (((

Screenshot_20200410-092037.jpg

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

Do I understand correctly that I need to enter 3X1 in the search? But I don’t find anything at all (((

hard to hack with GG .. i already did your process .. can easily hack with Httpcanary but you need the premium one .. 

[added 2 minutes later]
1 hour ago, zverilius said:

i also know some codes from the shop that can be hacked from canary .. theres still a possible chance of ban .. takes about 2weeks before an admin notice your hacking .. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, zverilius said:

No. It's same as video.  Could do it backwards. Start with 12 instead and work to 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Frutsie said:

hard to hack with GG .. i already did your process .. can easily hack with Httpcanary but you need the premium one .. 

Depends on user...  That's not that difficult. Most of it just narrowing results. There is faster ways, but that was the easier to follow method.  

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

Postb public here.... Or people send pm and I send link to unlisted video.

I'm fairly certain Developer is lurking...

Can you sent me the link

Thanks for advance

BTW, i like your script 😁

Edited by Thanh16121997