Introduction

El_dorado

Hi, I'm El Dorado. I just joined the platform and I will really like if you guys can help me, cos I know nothing about game hacking and I'm really interested in that. I've always had GG on my device but I don't really have idea on how to use it. Moreover, I'll appreciate Mr. Enyby, he has a great job here and I'll probably like to have his contact. Thanks in advance sir. 

• Administrators

It’s better to tell me where you live, I’ll come to your home (a trip at my expense, of course) and I will explain to you personally for a whole week how to use the program, because using the search, help and forum is too difficult for you, and I have a lot of free time for you.

Wow, I don't think it will out. Because I stay in Nigeria and not overseas. And this pandemic issue has limited transportation system. I'm really grateful for the reply, it shows how much you're concerned. Thanks a lot sir. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, Enyby said:

It’s better to tell me where you live, I’ll come to your home (a trip at my expense, of course) and I will explain to you personally for a whole week how to use the program, because using the search, help and forum is too difficult for you, and I have a lot of free time for you.

Hi Mr. Enyby. I've tried working on how to use the GameGaurdian but I have some problems with 

* Range Search - it keeps giving many search results 

* Unknown search - I've tried working on it, but I don't seem to get it

* Address search - I don't have idea about that

* Lua Script - what it does and how it works 

And I'll really like to know if I can hack games with obb files using game guardian since my device is not rooted, I'm only using virtual space

59 minutes ago, El_dorado said:

Hi Mr. Enyby. I've tried working on how to use the GameGaurdian but I have some problems with 

* Range Search - it keeps giving many search results 

* Unknown search - I've tried working on it, but I don't seem to get it

* Address search - I don't have idea about that

* Lua Script - what it does and how it works 

And I'll really like to know if I can hack games with obb files using game guardian since my device is not rooted, I'm only using virtual space

what game? he not a magician  to read your mind

28 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

what game? he not a magician  to read your mind

I'm still a learner. I wasn't talking about any game. And I've practiced the hacking with many games but those stuffs up there seem to be difficult for me 

3 minutes ago, El_dorado said:

I'm still a learner. I wasn't talking about any game. And I've practiced the hacking with many games but those stuffs up there seem to be difficult for me 

this depends from the games

Just now, nalcwap said:

this depends from the games

OK sir. I've tried sending you message but it said you cannot receive message 

"Good day sir. I'll like to know you more. Mr Enyby might be very busy as he's the administrator. I actually have some questions I need answers to, I've tried learning how to use game guardian by myself but some stuffs give me problems and I don't know if you can help me. I'll really be grateful".

6 minutes ago, El_dorado said:

OK sir. I've tried sending you message but it said you cannot receive message 

"Good day sir. I'll like to know you more. Mr Enyby might be very busy as he's the administrator. I actually have some questions I need answers to, I've tried learning how to use game guardian by myself but some stuffs give me problems and I don't know if you can help me. I'll really be grateful".

try now send

Edited by nalcwap

Just now, El_dorado said:

Can I have your whatsapp contact? Or better still, can you teach me how the address search, fuzzy search and Lua scripts work? 

sorry i not share any contact with strangers, trty now reply my message private