AFK Arena - Unhackable???

Cleru

9 hours ago, Sokrates said:

This game hacked..  Damage

It's not that the values can't be found. Eventually at some level the game will throw a error after modifying the damage or any other value, even when the cards release there max attack power I'm not sure on how they do it, it al most looks like random calculations. This is the longest i was able to play without a error being trowed: 

• 2 months later...

I tried your way, but I got errors and kick out from the game. Shame. hahaha 

On 8/9/2021 at 1:47 PM, XxhentaixX said:

It's not that the values can't be found. Eventually at some level the game will throw a error after modifying the damage or any other value, even when the cards release there max attack power I'm not sure on how they do it, it al most looks like random calculations. This is the longest i was able to play without a error being trowed: 

• 8 months later...

That video is without a doubt the best thing watched in quite a while, been playing this game for a considerable length of time now. I love it, the local area is exceptionally dynamic and the have a lot of plans for it. Abandoned game watchman for it in the wake of looking so much so envision my amazement when I saw your video in this string, obviously I bought in! Much obliged to you

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 1:47 PM, Platonic said:

could you overview my thread and give me a hand on modifying destiny child global?

• 3 months later...

The game is completely server sided even with the campaign. Game made by chinese dev and is voted best "idle game" almost every year after it release. So ofcourse dev team will make everything they can to stop cheater. I've hacked this game back in the day but it get patch out super fast so I just gave up. Also the only thing you can hack is enemy damage and health in campaign, but if you push thourgh campaign too fast and they check to see your account power is no where near to take on that campaign level, you will be ban.

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 2:56 AM, Cleru said:

Tried it. Its sticking to the server side. 

[added 0 minutes later]

Haven't tried that. You can make a request on a new thread for new discussions related to the game. I'll help out if I have available free time. 😊

Have u ever manage to hack that game? And if yes can you help doing it now?

• 4 months later...