AFK Arena - Unhackable???

Cleru

On 7/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, Xdt32 said:

hentai/haitian are you still working in afk arena?

Yo man, i was gone for a long time. Buisy with work, when i have time i will install the game. its a lot of research, not that much can be cheated because most is server sided.

i just installed new asum game Black Desser mobile.

[added 0 minutes later]

But if i find somethin that 100% work i will let ya guys now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been trying a lot on this game, and I could change values and numbers, but they are not effective,  e.g. I changed my 100 golds to 5000, but I couldn't buy with it, kept saying not enough resources...

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone, i've been working on this a bit . for a beginner account you can change health and stamina, freeze the value and win through the chapter (1 and two at least). in another way advanced account, this wont apply on wizz or team hunt as it returns "couldnt verify game data" at the end of the match, and thus, no score or winning result is taken into account. in main camp, increasing power or freezing stamin bar gives the same error, but i honesty couldnt win a fight by freezing health so i cant confirm.

in tower, i managed to win one floor with freezing 3 players' health, but got an error when trying to apply next day. if anyone anaged or know how to go around data verification it would be nice, even resetting values before game end not working.

have a nice day all

hi again, it seems its only effective at the beginning, where nothing matters. like you don't have a certain team power limit. the strange thing is that if you replay your winning battle you'll find that you are actually dead and yet victorious. maybe that's what makes the error in the collected data after the match. i will try to spot the start of this data verifying. any thoughts will be appreciable.

p.S.: i am trying to monitor traffic between the game and the server, but not many connections. 

Screenshot_20201105-072511.png

On 11/6/2020 at 1:52 AM, austrianoak said:

this is what i mean !!

Try re uploading again, its glitchy. 

[added 4 minutes later]

I'm back, was on work overseas and not so active in the loop. 

Anyways for users of GG then complain please get out ot this site. Try to understand the situation that developers are humans too, they too have their own limits, capacities and some of them are self-taught, hence, we users sometimes donate and support their work. You have no right to criticize them in the first place because you haven't even help them in the first place. Be a good sissy 🤣 okay? Instead of complaining, why not try to be resourceful and help each other here? 

And also stop attacking other people here. Hoping you turn into a new leaf and help us out and give us your inputs but not to demoralising the developers. 

Avoid ad hominems too. Please. 

Is someone who is lazy like to be called lazy. Speaking the truth is not attacking someone It's America. Truth is truth. You sound like a Donald Trump voter. Why do dumb people think they are smart? Here is another game where Game Guardian is useless. It is Furious Tanks War of Worlds. You haven't been in the loop is right. 

I hope this one uploads correctly, stamina is stored 16 bits away from health, i.e, add 0x10 to health address and you'll get stamina. the initial health value can be found too, you can change it to whatever you want and see the change within the fight, but any damage will reset it to the original value. no traceable pointers or addresses that access any of the variables, mainly server sided. so no static address could be found - or lets say , i couldn't find - .

easier way to spot health fast is by using AOB, but since all fights return data verification error ( in advanced camp) , there is no point.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2020 at 12:51 AM, austrianoak said:

I guess this is better hacked by modding lib???.so files than by memory hacking. And that is another story.

Tried it. Its sticking to the server side. 

[added 0 minutes later]
On 1/13/2021 at 4:27 PM, Shae97 said:

Hi, can board kings be hacked? Because I tried and the figures just revert back. Please help

Haven't tried that. You can make a request on a new thread for new discussions related to the game. I'll help out if I have available free time. 😊

• 4 months later...