AFK Arena - Unhackable???

Cleru

13 hours ago, aentity said:

Yeah for sure the game takes some time to really understand it, the game is focused on the AFK aspect of it(relaxed gameplay). It does have a lot of strategy involved, but not that hard once you get a grasp on it.

By combos you mean the heroes doing their Ultimate Skill? That can be on Auto or as you have it on Manual. What you were doing was activating their Ultimate, timer is not shown(sadly) but heroes replenish their energy(used for Ultimates) automatically or using buffs by other heroes Ultimate(like support heroes).

Let me know if I understood your first question right, Im happy to respond.

Regarding the all heroes page, there is one and it shows all heroes available in game at their max strenght and max ascension. Not all heroes can ascend all the way since there are 3 tiers of heroes. In the screenshots I show where the tab is.

PicsArt_04-01-06_03_46.thumb.jpg.89f0d12eca2c42f0992c435112ab5ae3.jpg

PicsArt_04-01-05_25_30.thumb.jpg.c1a0c98fb4065c19a5c75fc5be66ddcc.jpg

That lock can be from a lot of things, but most of the time is where your heroes have only 1 life and once they died, they cant be used again unless revived. But thats on other game modes... whats confusing me is that the image youre showing is from Campaign where thats not suppose to happen. You somehow did that on purpose? Is that what you meant by "I realeased that characters can be locked or something"?

Again I hope I understood everything right, english aint my first language. I'd be happy to respond again. Thank you!

thanks but how you mean precise by 3 tear of heroes, and is there a valid function for those flags? or it simply for see the characters at max power?

3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

thanks but how you mean precise by 3 tear of heroes, and is there a valid function for those flags? or it simply for see the characters at max power?

Ascended Tier heroes - Can be ascended all the way and level up with no limit. These are harder to get as well. These are the ones you actually use the most and always later in game. Never use them as food(term used when converting heroes to strengh another hero). 

Legendary Tier heroes - They can only ascend to Legendary+ and level up to 160. A few of them are good up until mid-game. You use these heroes as "food" for Ascended Tier heroes.

Common Tier heroes - Are the lowest and cant past lvl 100. You can convert them into resources.

The portrait tab area let you see the stats of heroes at their maximum strenght, their maxed out skills and also let you test them in battle. It is a really good function, especially to test newly added heroes. But I doubt it can be useful with Game Guardian. I could be wrong, youre way ahead of me with Game Guardian haha

About game guardian, the game changes the adress way too much in Campaign right? I find the numbers for HP but cant edit them lol

7 hours ago, aentity said:

Ascended Tier heroes - Can be ascended all the way and level up with no limit. These are harder to get as well. These are the ones you actually use the most and always later in game. Never use them as food(term used when converting heroes to strengh another hero). 

Legendary Tier heroes - They can only ascend to Legendary+ and level up to 160. A few of them are good up until mid-game. You use these heroes as "food" for Ascended Tier heroes.

Common Tier heroes - Are the lowest and cant past lvl 100. You can convert them into resources.

The portrait tab area let you see the stats of heroes at their maximum strenght, their maxed out skills and also let you test them in battle. It is a really good function, especially to test newly added heroes. But I doubt it can be useful with Game Guardian. I could be wrong, youre way ahead of me with Game Guardian haha

About game guardian, the game changes the adress way too much in Campaign right? I find the numbers for HP but cant edit them lol

I see very interesting(its me hentai with other accoun since i cant sign in to my normal account on this device <dunno why>)

Ok i understand, if i understand correctly the game allows a hero to have more then 1 level of special attack, 3 to 4 different levels of attacks during leveling up?

[added 4 minutes later]

Very interesting indeed. Now i notice in arcane labyrinth there is somthing called, "Relic Combat Rating Bonus", This could perhaps also very usefull. does it take any effort to get it at higer level?

Screenshot_20200403-002238.png

Screenshot_20200402-135351.jpg

25 minutes ago, Haitiaan said:

I see very interesting(its me hentai with other accoun since i cant sign in to my normal account on this device <dunno why>)

Ok i understand, if i understand correctly the game allows a hero to have more then 1 level of special attack, 3 to 4 different levels of attacks during leveling up?

[added 4 minutes later]

Very interesting indeed. Now i notice in arcane labyrinth there is somthing called, "Relic Combat Rating Bonus", This could perhaps also very usefull. does it take any effort to get it at higer level?

Screenshot_20200403-002238.png

Screenshot_20200402-135351.jpg

Yeah the skill level goes up according to the level of the hero. The relic bonus are luck dependant, meaning it depends on what relics you get aftet each battle. Theyre fairly easy though.

The hardest things in the game(or at least takes time) is leveling up the heroes, ascending them(requires luck when summoning) and getting Mythic gear. Leveling them has two big walls later in game, gold amount and dust amount. 

The game is surprisingly very F2P able, theres a lot of players in chapters 28-29 that are F2P, it just takes AFK time. 

In summary:

-Being able to go further than normal in Campaign progression for leveling up heroes.

-Hero's Essence(purple dust)

-Gold

-Getting Mythic gear

Are the most time consuming things in game.

12 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

haha, no worry I did it my self. I believe it was a way to unlock all heroes but the game is not designed in a way to unlock all heroes, they no were show wich hero is unlocked and wich one not.

It also makes all since why this game is hard to cheat, most those values you see in the game can not be found even encrypted, the real value does not change, when you search for the values that the game shows you wont find nothing or indeed only change visual..very good of the game, I also release that if I use the same hack on higher level it suddenly does not work..its like every lv has different patches for different things. and a lot of things are not showed in the game to calculate the other values or stats from characters. hmm very interesting, I gues I gone have to narrowdown the values that I already found and slowly level up to miss not anything of the game, so i'm just saying this is not gone be done in 1,2,3

I'm guessing its because of the patch. Every now and then, they patch the game sometimes one, twice or thrice a week, compensation with White diamonds of 300 or more. I usually read the patch that it has something to do with game stability, bugs, and One time only, i forgot the date, the patch is about security and its kinda large. 

Yes I tried that also even using the encrypted option scan but shows nothing. I haven't tried scanning the dangerous code areas because I am not sure what I am doing anymore hehehe. 

1 hour ago, aentity said:

Yeah the skill level goes up according to the level of the hero. The relic bonus are luck dependant, meaning it depends on what relics you get aftet each battle. Theyre fairly easy though.

The hardest things in the game(or at least takes time) is leveling up the heroes, ascending them(requires luck when summoning) and getting Mythic gear. Leveling them has two big walls later in game, gold amount and dust amount. 

The game is surprisingly very F2P able, theres a lot of players in chapters 28-29 that are F2P, it just takes AFK time. 

In summary:

-Being able to go further than normal in Campaign progression for leveling up heroes.

-Hero's Essence(purple dust)

-Gold

-Getting Mythic gear

Are the most time consuming things in game.

In addition to your summary, include

Guild Coins,

Labyrinth Coins

Gladiator Coins

Lots and lots of Gold Coins 

And the Mythic Tier Stones at later levels, used on upgrading Mythic Gear to make your characters stronger wearing Mythic (Red) Gear. 

I've recently reached chapter 21, and the store is now selling Mythic Stones T1 (Tier 1). 

Heads up, this next week soon they will patch again, they are adding another Celestial Hero named Ukyo (and reference of that hero is based from Samurai Showdown's Ukyo Tachibana, Lol). 

2 hours ago, aentity said:

I guess this game's security is too strong and annoying right? 😞

nah no problem its cheatable but im not 100/100 spending time on games, i work to i mostly have 1 hour time or somthing for play game, its gone take sometime because i can not see for my self how the logic in game works till reached its basics.

i reply back on this message when i have a script or questions or need a tester.

I just now figured out the calculation they use in the game. so now i can find any equipment that a character use, but i need to know what this ACC means, mind explaining?

ACC, i tried to use in matvh but it does not do anything

Screenshot_20200405-124608.jpg

4 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

nah no problem its cheatable but im not 100/100 spending time on games, i work to i mostly have 1 hour time or somthing for play game, its gone take sometime because i can not see for my self how the logic in game works till reached its basics.

i reply back on this message when i have a script or questions or need a tester.

Oh no, I was just curious, because I was trying too, but its too hard for me lol Please take all the time you need, enjoy the game too! 🙂

1 hour ago, Haitiaan said:

I just now figured out the calculation they use in the game. so now i can find any equipment that a character use, but i need to know what this ACC means, mind explaining?

Thats accuracy, you can touch it and a message will pop up explaining. Happy to help!

7 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

Need a tester? Count me in. I'll do it when I get a new Laptop so I'll try it on Nox. 

[added 4 minutes later]
4 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

Touch + Hold it. Do it with other items too. 

It counters the Dodge rating of other equipment with the Dodge stats. Usually in gears of Agility Type heroes. 

Also take note of Dura's Relics. It also has additional effects and its unique in each relic. 

You may also take note of Every hero's signature items, it boosts their attack ratings. Signature Items can be unlocked if the Hero becomes Mythic Tiered (Red Background/Portrait) 

yea so how higher you go how harder becaumes for cheat, the same hacks do not work in there, very anoying. i will have to use a different method but for that i gone have to learn some C++, i want to reverse engineer it but thats gone take time the game detects anythimng you chsnge when it comes to equipment, and if you hack the speed of matches you automaticly lose, even if your stronger. that did not happen at lower lv.

i tried again the special skilz timing and this time it got detected, im not sure yet if it was because i used a different value.

because some values you change that are not shown in the game still got detected..its getting personal :!, i need to study the c++ and some other stuff to surpas there sttuff. please bear with me, due quarantine and work i have more pc time, but i will now and then post a script for you guys to test out.

Regards,

Haitiaan AKA Dragon Star, XxHentaixX