Devil SmithY hack

Owltamer

Hello, could you help me hack this game please?I have been able to hack the levels and found they were DWord. However, I cant seem to hack any currency. Only Gold seems to follow a square formula based on levels, but its hard to find and edit.Any help would be appreciated.

The game can be found here,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twodot.thedevil

On 3/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, Owltamer said:

Hello, could you help me hack this game please?I have been able to hack the levels and found they were DWord. However, I cant seem to hack any currency. Only Gold seems to follow a square formula based on levels, but its hard to find and edit.Any help would be appreciated.

The game can be found here,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twodot.thedevil

you can use lucky patcher, it can hack game

Yes it is LP solvable, but Id rather prefer GG crack , because,

1. The shop doesnt give all currencies indefinitely, just gems.

2. Solving through GG can one up my skills in hacking as well as give more access, if possible.

The fact that the server doesnt check LP activity makes me belive GG can somehow manipulate it.

Hello. Use game guardian and go to mining and cheat the level of ur mine . then edit it to lvl2000000000 then wait for 5mins then you'll get it. Ex. You get copper then you'll have billions of that and so on. Next, go to missions and then scroll down to the last mission you'll get "ex. 1234567891/100" worth 1 blue gem. So divide it to 100 and you got that gem. And it will repeat every 5mins on your mining.

PS. Don't delete your current cheat on ur mines.

Next cheat on other mine.

Click the value on ur gg and the click "go to". And search for the lvl of the next mine and edit it to the number you desire so on and so fort. Thanks all. I can't cheat the other gems. Hope it works. 🙂

IMG_20200405_214910.thumb.jpg.0d0b5d555513997e35f2b3a1453d214e.jpg

IMG_20200405_214956.jpg

I discover a new cheat but not for currency. I'll show you just in case you want it.

You have blue gems right? Coz you follow my cheat. 

Go to corps/servant then "call"  just need 30/5 for 1st servant to merge. So merge it then search the value you have on the next servant an so on. After you have 2 or 1 value result edit it to 99999999 or the value you want. Then merge it and you have 99999999/5 for the 2nd servant. Then you can do it for the next remaining servants but I advice you not to search for every value of our remaining servants. Instead, go to to ur current cheat and click the value and click "Go to" and search the value of the next servant and edit it and so on. 

Next is Rune.

The procedure is the same on servanservants so you can do it. 

PS: value of ur cheat/Go To/ then search the valu e at the upper area. Thats where you can find the rune value.

I hope it works and helpful. ThanksScreenshot_2020-04-06-20-41-40.thumb.png.5ac220e09d80f6e3bca293bea5df97eb.png

Archived