PUBG

Chaitanya890

Question

Hey guys we all know that server sided game r hard to hack but I played a server game bullet force in which My friend Hacked gold credits which Seems impossible to hack coz it is server sided As same as bullet force Can we hack pubg uc credits because it is very large game and there should be many bugs in it like example if i changed the value of purchasing 80uc in 1$ to 8000uc in 1$.

Is it possible to do that if we have code of it...?

And when we purchase in 1$ 8000uc will be recieved.

And same i have done it in bullet force

If anyone knows about this is possible plz reply me it will help me because nothing is impossible 😞 

TY For Reading 🙂

3 answers to this question

Yes Its Possible But Not Easy To Do So As Pubg Mobile is Half Server Sided It Means It Requires Offline Data As Well As Server Data To Process. Here All The Vital Data Like UC, BP, Account Level, Account Rank, Etc Are All Kept Till Server And Not So Important Stuff Like Grass Architecture, Trees Building Layouts And Other Data Codes Are Usually Inside Offline Files Like Game Obb And Game Data Folder. If You Wish To Hack UC You Can Do It With An Sql Injection On The Tencent Servers And After That You Would Be Able To Change You Database On The Server *But Its Not Possible As Tencent Cloud Where All This Player Databases Are Stored Has A 3 Layered Security Protection. Follow Me To Know More About PUBG MOBILE Hacks, Security And Stuff #Peace 

Bro thx For response

But bro there R many ways to Hack uc, i know it's hard but not impossible like if there is Royal pass season 12 on a certian level we get 20 uc but if we edit 20uc to 1000 uc also if we want to hack bp there is a certian amount limit after every match end there is specifically amount that. U will get after chicken dinner also we cant edit to larger value.

Bro there is a way if we Find a Bug.

Can i get ur whatsapp number plz

One thing u will not believe that my friend hacked bullet force gold which is server sided that seems impossible right...?

But he actually hacked it bro.

Archived