ARM7 Editor by BadCase and CmP

BadCase

ARM7 Editor by BadCase and CmP

Features:

Convert Reverse Hex to ARM7 Instructions
Decoding Supported For ( MOV, MOVW, MOVT, MOVGT, ADD, ADDCC, SUB, CMP, MUL, LDR, LDRB, LDRH, STRB, STR, VMOV, TST, EOR, NOP, BX LR, STM, POP, PUSH, BLX, UXTH, MVN )
Partial Decoding Supported For (ORRSEQ, B, BL, BHI, BEQ, MVNSEQ, MOVWNE, VMRS, VMOV, VCMPEF32, POPGT, MOVGT)

Convert ARM7 Instructions to Reverse Hex 
Encoding Supported For(MOV, MOVW, MOVGT, ADD, SUB, CMP, MUL, LDR, LDRB, STRB, STR, VMOV, TST, EOR, NOP, BX LR)

Browse and edit ARM7 Instructions in memory

If there is interest I will work on adding encoding support for more instructions, if you would like to request for one to be added just send me a message.

Thanks To:

Thanks to CmP for teaching me about ARM7 in further detail and for rewriting several inefficient functions in the script.

Thanks to NoFear for getting me started on understanding ARM7

Reuse of Script Functions:

You are free to reuse the core encoding and decoding functions of this script so long as it is not in another ARM editor.
(if you wish to contribute functions to the editor contact me and you will be given full credit for your contribution) 

And so long as you give visible credit to me in the GUI of your script such as in an alert triggered by a button labeled "Credits" or something similar.
ARM8 Editor is coming soon