Days Bygone

robincete

Hi. Just curious about this game. Years ago I already hacked some games in android and windows using cheat engine and GG buts this one is enervating thinking is just an offline idle clicker game.

I can find every values but in the moment I try to change them, they return to normal. I think the game uses a mix of  "Actual gems= Gems acumulated - gems used" and some XOR keys but im unable to find it even in new fresh games. 

App is here 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frivolition.daysbygone&hl=es

Any help guys?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Can edit shop...  The price is dword...

Edit: heads up though. Can get yourself banned...

Thanks for the response. Dont care about banning. I just wanted to see the "limits" of the game.

Didnt thought hacking the prices of bones and hearts.😅

I´ll try that.

I have tried to modify some values in the game but no luck. I can search the value and confirm it is the right one (the searched value changes with the in game value.)

but when I edit it or freeze the searched value, in game value does not care and it stays to its true value and still can change as well.

I remember a long time ago when i played this all the value edit actually freezes and changes based on edit, seems like the dev has some how patched the value editing during recent updates.

Edited by zeffiee

• Moderators
1 hour ago, zeffiee said:

I have tried to modify some values in the game but no luck. I can search the value and confirm it is the right one (the searched value changes with the in game value.)

but when I edit it or freeze the searched value, in game value does not care and it stays to its true value and still can change as well.

I remember a long time ago when i played this all the value edit actually freezes and changes based on edit, seems like the dev has some how patched the value editing during recent updates.

Not sure what you are trying to edit.... But currencies/tickets didn't take much effort...

37 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not sure what you are trying to edit.... But currencies/tickets didn't take much effort...

for example before I can freeze the current level in the game so when I proceed in the game it keep repeating the same level over and over again to gain gold and drops. Now when I freeze the day value the game ignores that and keeps on going to next level.

This is happening for all the other value such as mats used for fusing runes etc. freezing or editing no longer changes the in game value even tho the searched value is frozen in GG.

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, zeffiee said:

for example before I can freeze the current level in the game so when I proceed in the game it keep repeating the same level over and over again to gain gold and drops. Now when I freeze the day value the game ignores that and keeps on going to next level.

This is happening for all the other value such as mats used for fusing runes etc. freezing or editing no longer changes the in game value even tho the searched value is frozen in GG.

Seems like they long and slow way to earn currencies or anything.....  Unless you want to grind for countless hours...

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

😅 "much effort" is relative, right?

I dont know why but I cant even modify shop values. I´ll go for the next game. Too many nights spent with this 🤪

• Moderators
1 hour ago, robincete said:

😅 "much effort" is relative, right?

I dont know why but I cant even modify shop values. I´ll go for the next game. Too many nights spent with this 🤪

Dword value is price

Double value type is qty purchased...

But again, you can easily get banned... Not sure what I did that triggered it. Excessive values possibly...

Funny. I finally could edit dungeon keys. Just began a new dungeon at level one and fuzzy searched everytime I got 2 or 3 keys. I found the general key variable and another one that resets to zero everytime you start dungeon. So i changed this last one and ¡voila!. Got millions keys when exit dungeon,

I Suppose ticket can be edited the same way?🤔

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 4:58 AM, NoFear said:

Dword value is price

Double value type is qty purchased...

But again, you can easily get banned... Not sure what I did that triggered it. Excessive values possibly...

Before the update, i can change the shop value, but now i can't, when i refine the number, I didn't get the price shop, any help?

• 1 year later...
On 2/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, robincete said:

Funny. I finally could edit dungeon keys. Just began a new dungeon at level one and fuzzy searched everytime I got 2 or 3 keys. I found the general key variable and another one that resets to zero everytime you start dungeon. So i changed this last one and ¡voila!. Got millions keys when exit dungeon,

I Suppose ticket can be edited the same way?🤔

Hi

can you please check if your fuzzy search is still working?

it doesn't work for me