Black desert mobile

Ashleycolton

I do notice that people are macroing in this mmorpg. but not one I've seen cheating so I tried personally editing the black pearls. but it was of course server stored data. if anyone have done, can somebody cheat this?

here's the screenshot I turn 2k black pearls into 20k but that's only on the local side. I know RPGs have hard coded systems so this may seem impossible to cheat , prove me wrong please

Screenshot_2020-01-05-18-07-56-610_com.pearlabyss.blackdesertm.gl.jpg

Yea same here bro i was sble to edit Silver and Pearls but only on local side. On other games i was able to edit the quest reward and get a bunch of in gsme money that way, but so far i hsvnt been able to do that with this game. 

You have sny more luck with it?

i believe these values are stored in their server. i have been working in jass scripts in wc3 custom games for a long time and noticed Koreans really work on their rpg A LOT. They have a naver thread for publishing constant updates even for something so old like

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/cafe-naver-downloads.261981/

So as long as they are controlled by the server I doubt it's going to work.

Most likely stats like CRIT ATKSPD MVSPD are bound to Equipment system. 

Any ideas what CAN be edited?

Pearls

Silver

fuzzy search item drop rate?

Silver drop rate?

Lightstone reward chance?whichever they generate for free

i havent look into it but please share with me your idea 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived