Steel and Flesh

Marcos007

• 4 months later...

Hi ! I got to successfully hack , 

Unlimited money , Skill points , Armies.

Also trainers to 100 if you want to lvl up fast.

In skills - Accuracy, power and leadership all point to 100k, by using game guardian..it's actually very easy.

But I couldn't hack health, I tried everything whatever I learnt in 1 day of learning GG..but couldn't find it although it is very easy for diff stuff but I can't get for health. 😞 I need help too with this.

Reply if u want to know about hack.

Oh man !! Boii

I was just trying and I got the health hack too !!! Dayummmm

Lol for me this is like epic lol , 

But maybe for other gg users they would find it easily.

Anyone who wants to know reply here I will tell u how to do it. It's easy just the origin game, parallel space and gg.

And few steps and u can hack anything in steel and flesh. Try and try till u win. Hehe ye boiii

• 3 months later...

Put trainers to 2000 and watch the levels fly 

Also , you can increase certain troop numbers too.  So when you take over a castle you can then load it up with 999 elite archers or something like that.  

😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 9:02 PM, Behzad007 said:

Please help me about hack health? 

Hacking health is just like hacking other stats, the only difference is that the value of health is times 10 its level, for example, the level of your health is 5 then you should search 50 in dword and if it's level 7 then 70 just,

Ps. If you have more questions try to message me on my discord: Computer02#8473

Archived