Simcity buildit: Im in legit side but my depot cant be seen by my other friends

Ozksk

Question

Hi to all friends; I hacked all the items(exp,golden keys,war items etc) with my new account 1)ım in legit side now I can see all legit clubs 2) I can join them But the PROBLEM is..my friends from facebook and from other clubs cant see anything in my store and buy them and also I cant see any items for to buy in their store.Is only my store(buying/selling) banned by EA?? Anyone knows something about this issue? Thank you

2 answers to this question

On 11/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, Ozksk said:

Hi to all friends; I hacked all the items(exp,golden keys,war items etc) with my new account 1)ım in legit side now I can see all legit clubs 2) I can join them But the PROBLEM is..my friends from facebook and from other clubs cant see anything in my store and buy them and also I cant see any items for to buy in their store.Is only my store(buying/selling) banned by EA?? Anyone knows something about this issue? Thank you

Same here, I'm also experiencing this 😓

You've triggered a hack trip by ea - if you transfer more than 25 of the same item at anyone time or more than 300 items per day your global depot gets sent go naughty island - there is a way to bring it back and hopefully someone might know on here 

Archived