Tap The Monster

Lachtanko

Name of Game: Tap The Monster
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hawkgames.tapthemonster

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Money, Chest.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I cant hack the gold or gems. I managed to find the values change them and freeze them. But every time i buy something it shows the frozen value but then immidiately drops to its original value and subtracts the value i bought so essentialy i havent managed to hack it. When i add gems or gold it only shows in the statistics tab, doesnt actually change the real balance. I only managed to hack the XP in this game, thought you can only level up 1 level doesnt matter how many xp u add. You will get an achievement for being a much higher level than you actually are which is pretty funny lol.
Comments: Can anyone manage to hack the gold and gems pls? And how can i speed up the leveling process so i dont have to manually change the xp value every level up? Also is it even possible to change the amount of chests/materials you have? Thank you

6 hours ago, etmoides said:

How? 

Go to the blacksmith, click upgrade item level, choose an item and just do a known search for its level. Upgrade and refine until you get the exact address.  Dont change the item level higher than 250 or it will disappear.

3 hours ago, Lachtanko said:

Go to the blacksmith, click upgrade item level, choose an item and just do a known search for its level. Upgrade and refine until you get the exact address.  Dont change the item level higher than 250 or it will disappear.

OK thanks! 

• 2 months later...

Archived