Resolve problem optimized version virtual spaces

AliMak

Question

Hi. I install Parallel space and other virtual spaces from google play store they run online game but when i install same virtual space from your site they don't run online game , please resolve problem optimized version to run online game , long time is that i have this request , But you don't follow up and don't fix the problem

you have to understand...each games was made with different codings...even though its similar in many ways.

lets say...master Enyby fix it...for your game to be able to run...what about the other games..??

and there is ten of thousand games out there...if not more.

you should had been grateful...it can run Gameguardian..otherwise you may have to root your phone..where most of us cheater here doesnt have root...which it can be pain in the a$$ to root your phone..where anything can go so wrong...making your phone un- useable.

Edited by zam535582

On 11/5/2019 at 2:30 PM, zam535582 said:

you have to understand...each games was made with different codings...even though its similar in many ways.

lets say...master Enyby fix it...for your game to be able to run...what about the other games..??

and there is ten of thousand games out there...if not more.

you should had been grateful...it can run Gameguardian..otherwise you may have to root your phone..where most of us cheater here doesnt have root...which it can be pain in the a$$ to root your phone..where anything can go so wrong...making your phone un- useable.

But this optimized virtual spaces alone can run game guardian.. so when optimized virtual spaces can't run online games why we must use gamem guardian on virtual spaces?

2 hours ago, AliMak said:

But this optimized virtual spaces alone can run game guardian.. so when optimized virtual spaces can't run online games why we must use gamem guardian on virtual spaces?

WAIT...what...??

Why are we must use Gameguardian on virtual space...???

Are you fakking...kidding me??

anyone else...want to answer that??

Edited by zam535582

4 hours ago, AliMak said:

bro he means the optimision versions be blocked by game devs ,the normal version work because not optimised ,whats tyou not understand  😒

12 hours ago, zam535582 said:

WAIT...what...??

Why are we must use Gameguardian on virtual space...???

Are you fakking...kidding me??

anyone else...want to answer that??

Lol i don't want root my phone because root is harmful.. thats why i want use game guardian on virtual space so Enyby should follow my request to resolve problem run online games on optimized virtual space , Surely many people like me are having trouble running online games on optimized virtual spces

1 hour ago, AliMak said:

Lol i don't want root my phone because root is harmful.. thats why i want use game guardian on virtual space so Enyby should follow my request to resolve problem run online games on optimized virtual space , Surely many people like me are having trouble running online games on optimized virtual spces

you and what army...??

i dont see anyone else....complaining.

and WHY must master @Enyby follow your request??

Are you the president of the world?

Edited by zam535582

1 hour ago, zam535582 said:

you and what army...??

i dont see anyone else....complaining.

and WHY must master @Enyby follow your request??

Are you the president of the world?

Yes i am presidend of the world.. and are you Enyby lawyer? lol

Hello enyby, i install all virtual spaces from google play store they run online games without problem , but your optimized versions that you put in your site don't run online games so 100% some things is wrong in your work. Please resolve problem... please put game brothers in arms3 on one of your optimized virtual then will see that your virtual will stop.. your optimized virtual spaces alone run offline games.  Pleeeeease resolve problem.. i need gg

5 minutes ago, AliMak said:

Hello enyby, i install all virtual spaces from google play store they run online games without problem , but your optimized versions that you put in your site don't run online games so 100% some things is wrong in your work. Please resolve problem... please put game brothers in arms3 on one of your optimized virtual then will see that your virtual will stop.. your optimized virtual spaces alone run offline games.  Pleeeeease resolve problem.. i need gg

sorry bro if not work then this can not be possible been fixed

Just now, nalcwap said:

sorry bro if not work then this can not be possible been fixed

I install all optimized versions virtuall spaces from this site no one of them don't run online game but i install them from google play store they run online game i'm sure some thing is wrong in work Enyby

1 minute ago, AliMak said:

I install all optimized versions virtuall spaces from this site no one of them don't run online game but i install them from google play store they run online game i'm sure some thing is wrong in work Enyby

i understand, but i gess not possible, only if exist other trick, i not think been possible

Just now, nalcwap said:

i understand, but i gess not possible, only if exist other trick, i not think been possible

Enyby is a developer when he can optimized virtual to run gg so he can work on it to resolve problem run online games

[added 4 minutes later]

@Enyby i hope you follow my request as one of person that use gg, i just want online games run on your optimized virtual spaces.. 1 years is that i have this request from you

@Enyby hi, when main version virtual spaces in google play store run online games without problem what i must say to their developer ?? Bro in your work somethings is wrong, please find and resolve it.. no one of your optimized version virtuals don't run online game but when i install same app from google play store online game run.. so your work have problem please resole it , i want run online game Brothers in arms3 on your optimized virtual 

Edited by AliMak