Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

Has anyone gotten to game to open on Nox,LDPlayer..etc? Most of the time it will just say the game stopped unexpectedly before going to any screen
I tried opening it without root and using rootcloaker and such. But nothing does the trick

1 hour ago, So2ro said:

Has anyone gotten to game to open on Nox,LDPlayer..etc? Most of the time it will just say the game stopped unexpectedly before going to any screen
I tried opening it without root and using rootcloaker and such. But nothing does the trick

The game detects it's being run on an emulator and/or safetynet is not passed, gives you a generic error code after you put your nickname in. No way to run it on an emulator as far as I've tried

On 10/20/2019 at 2:28 AM, esselunga said:

Tip: if you want to quickly switch account (root needed):

1. Go to /data/data/com.nintendo.zaka/shared_prefs;
  2. Create a folder for each account (ex: account1, account2...);
  3. Copy /deviceAccount:.xml to /account1 and delete the original one;
  4. Open the game, you'll have to log with another account;
  5. Copy the new generated /deviceAccount:.xml to /account2;
  6. Now you can just copy /shared_prefs/accountX/deviceAccount:.xml to /shared_prefs in order to sign in with another account.

You can also do it with Titanium Backup.

Just create different backups of the app when logged into each of your separate accounts. When you want to switch accounts you tap "restore" & then "data only" on the backup of whichever account you want. It will load your profile stats from the server so no need to update the backups.

I also recommend naming the backups to tell them apart.

2 hours ago, NopeFreak said:

If I remember correctly, I used the unknown dword search to find the value, but it's not that rewarding because you lose all the prizes in the process for a little more points

I want to increase the percentage, not the level, so I won't lose the prizes.

Hmm, I'm feeling a bit dumb here.
I'm trying to edit coins again.

dc669309-2fc1-41f3-81d8-a2bd969d6bc7.thumb.jpg.1f1a373188e9dd9c061b2f945eef32ab.jpg

1- I inserted the right amount of coins and did a XOR encrypted research. After some refines, I got only 1 result. 
2- I found the XOR key and managed to change it in order to have 2700 coins (from 1439).
3- The value changes, but after I enter a race, finish it or exit from it, the value gets restored to 1439.

I've tried this many times, but nothing has changed.
The "strange" thing is that this value isn't truly encrypted, because its dword format matches the actual amount of coins (this is not true for tickets).

photo5870742418847019867.thumb.jpg.54fa99ed5225ab6da478d4b4baaf04ba.jpg

PS: I did the exact same thing one week ago and it worked just fine.

In order for your coin total change to be permanent and registered on the server, you need to apply the change during a race.

That's how it worked for me at least.

So xor search for encrypted coin value and refine until only a few values remain, then enter a race and edit the coin value. Once race is complete, you coin amount should be registered successfully on the server.

2 hours ago, ItsMeJustMe said:

In order for your coin total change to be permanent and registered on the server, you need to apply the change during a race.

So xor search for encrypted coin value and refine until only a few values remain, then enter a race and edit the coin value. Once race is complete, you coin amount should be registered successfully on the server.

U able to hack tickets?

[added 0 minutes later]

I hacked kart tickets earlier 

But now I'm trying same with glider 

It's not happening

3 hours ago, ItsMeJustMe said:

You are right, but I wasn't editing the correct address.
Meanwhile, I solved the problem!

57 minutes ago, Christien said:

@CroqueMr Hello, I think your method has been fixed. Because now speedhack no longer influences the speed of the combo, but only the speed of the race. Have you found a new solution to this problem ?

Yes I sent an email to nintendo and explain how their game is coded like sh*t, and they fixed this glitch in the 1.1.1 I found an exploit to trick the timer without any speedhack or ram editing