Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

2 hours ago, xcheaterx88 said:

hello I would like to know what can be hacked in mario kart tour without being banned thank you for your response

We don't know for sure at the moment, pretty much everything can be hacked but its not clear what triggers bans.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Yes if you have negative coins you obviously did something wrong. Editing coins also isnt safe, you will probably get banned when the next tour starts.

I don't really care,, i trying edited my coin so when i get banned i stop playing this game 😄

6 hours ago, Megamauz said:

Hey, I just wanted to know, does the script require the device to be rooted, or do I just need GG? And is it one time purchase or like a subscription?

The script is part of GG so yes, you need to be rooted. And I'm pretty sure it's a one-time purchase.

I'm still not banned and i follow this thread since the beginning.
For a few days i had some unrealistic high numbers of gold and tickets but changed them as fear of bans.
I only cheat the coins/tickets the moment i need them. If you have one ticket you're good. Search XOR(1) use it, then refine search XOR(0) and there you have your address.

The last days i tried to find a way to unlock stuff and found one:

gold_mario.thumb.png.cf614758353ee8944c190cc88f3b44d9.png

You can use the shop to do it. Find the cost of your shop item, e.g. XOR(3000). 32 addresses before or after that is the next or previous item.

Let's say you have 3 items next to each other with cost of: 50, 1000, 3000. Use the middle one and do a group search: "XOR(1000);XOR(3000):129" If it fails use "XOR(1000);XOR(50):129" (129=32*4+1)

If you managed to do this, here the final hint: 16 addresses after your money value is the Item-ID. Change this to e.g. XOR(43) and enjoy your Hakama Mario.

When you messing around, try this offline so nothing gets saved.

some values:

12 - Dry Bowser [H]
18 - Metal Mario [H]
29 - Gold Mario [H] (not usable)
41 - Pauline [H]
43 - Hakama Mario [H]
44 - Kimono Peach [H]
46 - Vacation Peach [H]
47 - Musician Mario [H]
57 - Peachette [H]

still not found, must be higher than 71:

King Boo (Luigis Mansion) [H]
Chef Shy Guy [H]
Halloween Rosalina [H]

----------- GLIDERS (300XX) ---------------------

10 - Swooper [H] --> 30010
19 - Cloud Glider [H]
29 - Gold Glider [H]

----------- KARTS (700XX) -------------------------

----------- TICKETS (90XXX) -------------------------

13 hours ago, Megamauz said:

Hey, I just wanted to know, does the script require the device to be rooted, or do I just need GG? And is it one time purchase or like a subscription?

Do you have discord?  I can help you

Peg#0136

Edited by Pegasus95

2 hours ago, SchilliWilli said:

For a few days i had some unrealistic high numbers of gold and tickets but changed them as fear of bans.
I only cheat the coins/tickets the moment i need them. If you have one ticket you're good. Search XOR(1) use it, then refine search XOR(0) and there you have your address.

You can use the shop to do it. Find the cost of your shop item, e.g. XOR(3000). 32 addresses before or after that is the next or previous item.

Let's say you have 3 items next to each other with cost of: 50, 1000, 3000. Use the middle one and do a group search: "XOR(1000);XOR(3000):129" If it fails use "XOR(1000);XOR(50):129" (129=32*4+1)

If you managed to do this, here the final hint: 16 addresses after your money value is the Item-ID. Change this to e.g. XOR(43) and enjoy your Hakama Mario.

some values:

12 - Dry Bowser [H]
18 - Metal Mario [H]
41 - Pauline [H]
43 - Hakama Mario [H]
44 - Kimono Peach [H]
46 - Vacation Peach [H]
47 - Musician Mario [H]
57 - Peachette [H]

Chef Shy Guy [H]
Halloween Rosalina [H]

19 - Cloud Glider [H]
29 - Gold Glider [H]

can you make some tutorial?.. i don't really get it

3 hours ago, SchilliWilli said:

some values:

12 - Dry Bowser [H]
18 - Metal Mario [H]
41 - Pauline [H]
43 - Hakama Mario [H]
44 - Kimono Peach [H]
46 - Vacation Peach [H]
47 - Musician Mario [H]
57 - Peachette [H]

Chef Shy Guy [H]
Halloween Rosalina [H]

19 - Cloud Glider [H]
29 - Gold Glider [H]

Yeah can you help me out too, I've been struggling how to learn how to change the values to get tickets and coins and whatever I can get in the game, It'd be really helpful if you could do a tutorial. 🙂

On 11/13/2019 at 5:56 AM, Mrshyguy11 said:

Yeah can you help me out too, I've been struggling how to learn how to change the values to get tickets and coins and whatever I can get in the game, It'd be really helpful if you could do a tutorial. 🙂

it's easy for coin and ticket.. you just need search for an encrypted value then change XOR value 

2 hours ago, xshivax said:

c'est facile pour les pièces et les billets .. il vous suffit de rechercher une valeur chiffrée, puis de modifier la valeur XOR 

you do it with one ticket? because I have millions of results and I can not change the shop to unlock the characters I do not have

1 hour ago, xcheaterx88 said:

you do it with one ticket? because I have millions of results and I can not change the shop to unlock the characters I do not have

Same, I struggle with changing values.., that's why It's better if I see a video for help
I can't even use script for MKT so for now I'm trying to figure out a way to hack the game till they make another version

C'mon guys - learn to research!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=game+guardian+xor

The key was even posted here already:

On 11/5/2019 at 6:05 AM, TheHaxor said:

Dword value for 0 is 96,289,254 (anonymous). I wouldn't mess around with it too much though. Doesn't apply for some things like coin rush or race coin count. Pm me or discord for more info, I offer a hack service to complete all challenges and level 99. TheHaxor#9081

1. click search icon

2. input your coin value

3. click down arrow

4. click "XOR=...?"

5. input XOR key

6. set Type = Dword

7. click new search