Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Pegasus95 said:

I wanted to try it too, but I can't find the ram address, what did you do to find the blocked content?

Waiting to see the outcome of this first 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Cannot wait until the modded apk is complete.., Getting the new characters in the Halloween tour It's quite annoying for me. 

Wouldn't be mod apk. Gg script or just manual guide.

Hmm.., Alright then I have a question.., I'm not a expert on this stuff at all so. 

These Mario kart tour modifications will be for Android right?..

I have a Android Aristo 2. If this requires root I'm going to need some help. I kinda hope it wasn't though since I struggled with rooting my Aristo 2 in the first place and only unlocked my boot loader.., I got stuck from there and quit the rooting process. 

And well... I don't really know how to use scrpits yet. So if this is a guide for MKT.., I can follow it because it's my only hope, lol. 

14 hours ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Hmm.., Alright then I have a question.., I'm not a expert on this stuff at all so. 

I have a Android Aristo 2. If this requires root I'm going to need some help. I kinda hope it wasn't though since I struggled with rooting my Aristo 2 in the first place and only unlocked my boot loader.., I got stuck from there and quit the rooting process. 

And well... I don't really know how to use scrpits yet. So if this is a guide for MKT.., I can follow it because it's my only hope, lol. 

If u have unlocked bootloader

Then use twrp to flash magisk

If twrp not available

Install magisk app 

Pull your boot IMG from your stock 

Patch it via magisk . Then flash that boot IMG using fastboot

58 minutes ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Okay.., and how do I pull the boot img from my stock? Do I use magisk for that too?.. 

I have a pc, but I thought I could do this all from my phone. 

Chk xda 

Better if twrp available for your model...

Makes things easy

1 hour ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

What is Chk xda? That's what I use right?..

And I can use twrp , it is available , but I just don't know to use it, lol.

Maybe you can help me step by step so I can root my Aristo 2 the right way?..

Chk xda 

I mean check in xda forums lol 

22 hours ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Familiarize yourself with what rooting is and what it does. There are hundreds of videos and articles about this. There are different ways to root different android devices and there isn't one method that does it all. Considering you're on stock, rooting and flashing a custom recovery would initially require a factory reset on your device (deleting everything) so make sure you back everything before you end up rooting and flashing a custom recovery.

Magisk is required and serves as a way to have root privileges without other apps finding out your device has root - i.e. its a systemless root. MK Tour is one of many apps that can detect root, so you'd need Magisk to even play it. GG also needs to root to operate.

It may seem a lot now but take your time. Make sure you know what you're doing so you don't risk a brick.

Here's some links I found for your device to get you started 1 2