Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

Script features... What is the most common wanted?

Edit tickets or edit currently owned karts/drivers/gliders. Score, xp, achievements....?

I would say ticket and gold editing is probably the best, that gives you the choice whether you want to use the tickets to cheat or not. If you edit scores you'll be first and get 5 stars all the time, that takes the fun away and you'll probably get bored quick.

After that last update, is working?
I'm not banned with 99999999 coins, but, on another account the cheat isn't working.

You have to search the value of your coins on XOR crypted, play to get coins, filter the new value, race again, filter the new value, race again, filter again and... change the value, but, you have to ADD 10000 on the value.

But, the game is freezing when i return 😞

Worked on my official account the first time 😕

[added 2 minutes later]

Oh, and... Sorry about the tutorial, i didn't make because isn't working for me 😞
I promise if work, i will do a video or write about that with details

3 minutes ago, CroqueMr said:

add 100 or 200, not 10000. I tried this morning everything was fine.

You tried using the method that i said?

[added 0 minutes later]

So, you do that on race? on menu? or finishing the race?

[added 0 minutes later]

With Wifi On or off?

@CroqueMr I would have liked to have more precision on your method with the speed hack. Because, I can't make a combo greater than x100 and I can't find your video on it. If I have understood the method correctly, first activate the bubble then slow down the time to 0.00001 and then increase it to 300 ?

1 hour ago, Christien said:

@CroqueMr I would have liked to have more precision on your method with the speed hack. Because, I can't make a combo greater than x100 and I can't find your video on it. If I have understood the method correctly, first activate the bubble then slow down the time to 0.00001 and then increase it to 300 ?

Using speedhacks safe🤔

Things I've found:

Each value has its own XOR key (usually in this format -in decimal value- 1'8xx'*****'*****).
Keys are generated on game startup.
It's possible to set any value even after the (+/-) 99999999 mistake, even after game re-launch.

7 hours ago, hayatog said:

You tried using the method that i said?

[added 0 minutes later]

So, you do that on race? on menu? or finishing the race?

[added 0 minutes later]

With Wifi On or off?

I'm not sure if the procedure is correct or not, but I did some simple tests to show you how you can get a lower value than usual 9999999...

As you can see the coins decrease or increase depending on what I change.

999.999.999 Coins

999.999.999 Overal Points

Still no ban, you have to wonder..

The results for The 2nd week are in, with those scores i shoul be ranking high, i dont even appear on first page.. got ban from the ranking but not the account?

Screenshot_20191018-075230.png

Edited by Njosnavelin
Typo

45 minutes ago, Njosnavelin said:

999.999.999 Coins

999.999.999 Overal Points

Still no ban, you have to wonder..

The results for The 2nd week are in, with those scores i shoul be ranking high, i dont even appear on first page.. got ban from the ranking but not the account?

Screenshot_20191018-075230.png

Yeah it's the same for both my accounts, one of my courses shows 99,999 but I guess that's the max it can show when the score is a lot higher in reality