Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

30 minutes ago, Njosnavelin said:

Trying to find daily limite value..

Limite for coins is 300

Limite for experience is 150..

Has anyone hack it already?

The daily limit is irrelevant because you can get more than that in one run if you edit the scores, you dont even need a lot of coins considering 1m will last you probably for the game's lifetime unless they add more ways to spend coins

1 hour ago, bestrobber97 said:

Can you tell me what value you searched? I tried searching the % increase but I cannot find any value. I managed to hack coins, score and tickets but not exp

Can u send screenshot of your tickets pls

And how u hacked

1 hour ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

The daily limit is irrelevant because you can get more than that in one run if you edit the scores, you dont even need a lot of coins considering 1m will last you probably for the game's lifetime unless they add more ways to spend coins

Coins i have 99.999.999.. The Race Score i also hacked (bout 30k on each stage) but The exp. For karts drivers and gliders i cant edit..

20 minutes ago, Njosnavelin said:

Coins i have 99.999.999.. The Race Score i also hacked (bout 30k on each stage) but The exp. For karts drivers and gliders i cant edit..

I havent tried editing the actual xp, it's easier and faster to search for the level up ticket values and then change those, that way you can just increase their points. You need at least 6 of them though, havent found a way to change the value with just 1

7 hours ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

You on an emu or phone?

Tablet, Nexus 7

5 hours ago, Njosnavelin said:

Magisk hide, then hide ir from Mario kart.. and see if you pass safetynet.. i had The same problem..

Hmm, I did. Magisk is installed, safety net passes with green. Mario kart tour is installed and in magisk hide I check Mario kart tour. However, the game still freezes.

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Preview of what's to come....

Any reward, item purchased is effected (except gems)

This is what I mean by simplicity....   No search and guessing....

So you're gonna do a script for that?

If you do, does it work for non rooted devices too?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Preview of what's to come....

Any reward, item purchased is effected (except gems)

This is what I mean by simplicity....   No search and guessing....

WOWW im so hyped, cant wait! But can you add exp hack also? Because I need level 12 to buy the last 3 items in daily shop

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, bestrobber97 said:

WOWW im so hyped, cant wait! But can you add exp hack also? Because I need level 12 to buy the last 3 items in daily shop

Yea. That can be done too