Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

2 hours ago, google007 said:

know how to change tickets value?

If you have 0 tickets I think it's impossible. From my experience, the XOR key changes every time you open the game.

[added 4 minutes later]
7 hours ago, nik2143 said:

I have tried using encrypted valute but every time I edit something the coins return to original value

The same thing appened to me the first time. The second time I tried going offline while editing the value, then I turned on the wifi and start a race and it worked (I had 3 XOR results with the research).

Sorry for my English if there are any errors.

• Moderators

There is many ways to approach this....  Some better than others. Some require many searches/some require 0....

I'm hoping when I'm done, it will be a no effort hack for everything.

3 hours ago, google007 said:

What's the glitch

Also @CroqueMr

U know how to change tickets value?

The glitch works on every phone, ios or android, but you can do it instantly with gameguardian : speedhack + time jump, and yes it's very easy to edit ticket, it's exactly the same as coin

1 hour ago, Jessyd said:

Ciao scusa, ho bisogno di aiuto, questo accade, quando metti il valore del denaro, contrassegnato come crittografato e cerca con xor, GG vicino, non trova nulla e ha perso il gioco. 

Screenshot_20191014-112116_Mario Kart.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-112128_Mario Kart.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-112133_Mario Kart.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-112137_Mario Kart.jpg

Because mario kart does not start on Parallel Space, after entering the account nintendo starts the "original" game, not the one on Parallel, so it does not find the process

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

There is many ways to approach this....  Some better than others. Some require many searches/some require 0....

I'm hoping when I'm done, it will be a no effort hack for everything.

Can you just give us a suggestion to search for coupons even if you only have one?

yeah, i think only a rooted device will work

11 minutes ago, Jessyd said:

So mario kart tour doesn't work in parallel space, what is the other option, only in a root mobile? Please tell me, i tried everything.