Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

6 minutes ago, CroqueMr said:

All values are encrypted. And many values can be edited easily: coin, ticket, upgrade, combo, combo point... (you need to edit combo point not the total because your score will be recalculated at the end of the race)

And I found a huge glitch only with speedhack to create a "fake legit" score, you can freeze all opponent, end the race instantly, you can create a fake 30k point on every race.

(top 10 world btw ... lol)

By combo point do you mean the multiplier? So for example it says "Fantastic x24" or something like that

Just now, SkrubbyJohnny said:

By combo point do you mean the multiplier? So for example it says "Fantastic x24" or something like that

You can edit combo multiplier, but it's useless.

If you want to edit your race score you need to edit the sum of your action point, at the end of the race your score is recalculated : Position point + Bonus point (action point) + base point (kart, character, wings points)

2 minutes ago, CroqueMr said:

You can edit combo multiplier, but it's useless.

If you want to edit your race score you need to edit the sum of your action point, at the end of the race your score is recalculated : Position point + Bonus point (action point) + base point (kart, character, wings points)

how can I find the action points? since its not the total points shown on the right

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, CroqueMr said:

All values are encrypted. And many values can be edited easily: coin, ticket, upgrade, combo, combo point... (you need to edit combo point not the total because your score will be recalculated at the end of the race)

And I found a huge glitch only with speedhack to create a "fake legit" score, you can freeze all opponent, end the race instantly, you can create a fake 30k point on every race.

(top 10 world btw ... lol)

Heh... If only you saw what I could do 😉

Would easily be rank 1.... But would be banned so quickly after.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Pegasus95 said:

Is there a risk that the device's IP as well as the Nintendo account will be banned?  Let me explain, if the account is banned, can I create another account using the same device?

You can create a new Nintendo account on same phone. Cannot use the email that was linked with old one though.

4 hours ago, hayatog said:

People,

If you want to change the coins value, you have to see this tutorial first:
Youtube Tutorial

And, search the coins on encrypted memory, after find the memory spaces (ONLY XOR) that are used to coins, you have to ADD a value, don't overwrite the current value, just add.

@noFear are making a script:

I don't know how to change the score, points, etc, only coins.

I use memory spaces to find XOR for coin, I try add but nothing happens... 

Hi, sorry, but i try to many ways for modifying the coins value, but doesn't work for me, with parallel space, when put te money search results and close game guardian ans open again and mario app doesn't appear, i need a really good explanation,  dont have experience in game guardian. Thanks!

13 hours ago, DoDevil said:

I can hack Coin and Ticket.... But every thing will be 999999999999

I use method of CroqueMR

For now, no ban yet

I change the value of the coins & then go into a race. After the race it shows new value & then reverts back to proper value. How do I get it to stay the edited value?