Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Sebazz120 said:

Ok. What is the process ... redownload the game with the fake google account and log with the nintendo account ?

Possibly... I haven't tried

9 hours ago, dgaquiles said:

How does script payment work?

The payment is PayPal only I believe.

[added 2 minutes later]
4 hours ago, Sebazz120 said:

Ok. What is the process ... redownload the game with the fake google account and log with the nintendo account ?

I think you might even need different payment methods, I tried this with a different account and store location but same PayPal and it charged me.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, AtomicBomb said:

I found The racing gold adress but i cant get more then 300 gold per day, is it possible to go around it? I only want gold and ticket, none of previuse metod for ticket are working anylonger. 

Still a way to add them (coins and tickets) 

19 hours ago, NoFear said:

Still a way to add them (coins and tickets)

What is xor value for 0? Previuse one in this thread aint working, Tried both normal and encrypted. 

Would be gratefull if you could help me with The value for 0 for ticket or a metod to find it. 

Edited by AtomicBomb

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AtomicBomb said:

What is xor value for 0? Previuse one in this thread aint working, Tried both normal and encrypted. 

Would be gratefull if you could help me with The value for 0 for ticket or a metod to find it. 

Not that easy anymore. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

10+ maybe? The method you intend to find them, highly unlikely will work. 

I found The The trick for unlimited coin, also in racing I change some value above the coin value. Some of them change other things, like I finished the race place 8 while I was at first place 😂Now I need to wait till I have 10 tickets.