[1.2.3] Archero Hero Picker

n1ce0n3

[1.2.3] Archero Hero Picker

I am surprised to see that no one else uploaded that script 😮

I've been using that method for a while (around a week) and my account is safe. Good for people, who want to try out new heroes, but either low on budget, or just dont wanna buy them.

Still if something happens to your account I am not responsible for that blah blah blah, etc.

feel free to let me know if there are some errors, but it should be ok

p.s. currently picked hero stays in the memory of the game, so basically, you can start the game with an airplane or no internet access - pick desired hero and restart the game without GG after that

video of the script in action

Possible fixes in case of any issues:

GG settings

On 9/24/2019 at 4:47 AM, nev3rmi said:

Yah, you must turn off wifi when you active the script

14 hours ago, n1ce0n3 said:

updated with a function to level up all your equipped items to max level. pretty self explanatory, be in the menu when 

Ur the best bro u have great potential to be a good hack even tho no one knows or just cant see it do it if u like it and theres no errors thank you for the mod bro and I follow and liked really thank you

On 9/21/2019 at 7:11 AM, nev3rmi said:

Why it didn't work for me 😞 anything wrong?, currently I am using 1.2.3, i'm downloading v1,2,2 now, it doens't work neither

What exactly doesn't work? Both functions work for me on 1.2.3 version

Try those settings: link

If the game or GG closes/crashes try setting 'prevent unload' to level 2

Edited by n1ce0n3

also try restarting the game if it didn't work. for a second i thought the script was broken, then i restarted the game and it worked again.

upd: recompiled just in case. for me this version works just fine on 1.2.3 version of the game.

feel free to redownload, if you still have any issues try the settings I've linked above

Edited by n1ce0n3