Specific Group Search help

rei_hunter

Question

So i've been using this with cheat engine attached to an android emulator to search for address pointers. 1's for battle and 1's for like world values.

4p:1349 8:* 4p:* 4:1639 8:* 4:* 4p:* 4:* 4:10000

4:980012 4:1 4p:15
~
4:980012 4:10 4p:13

Does GG allow use of wildcards in a group search? Something like 1349;*;*;1~1639(Current HP);1639 (MaxHP);*;*;0~50000;*;10000::(I have no idea) (the important ones i'm really looking for is 1349 value, 1~1639 value and 0~50000 value)

Or do i have to really look for them values? (most of the time they're 0, but sometimes they're like FFFF or sometimes they hit negative or something. which is kinda hard to pinpoint if i do a range in the group search)

I use the first one a lot since every time i go into battle, i gotta search those addresses/values every time. They sometimes change depending on battle conditions too.

the 2nd half i dont think i'd have much problem looking them up, i was wondering how'd i go about creating a script so that everytime the game starts and GG attaches itself (or run the script) it searches for those addresses and turns the last value to 0? I mean i do have a list of skill id's and whatnot. Just wondering really, but my main question is the one with AttackValue/CurrentHP/Energy above.

Edited by rei_hunter

gg.searchNumber("980001~980060;2~10;1~99::9", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
local t = gg.getResults(999999)
local out = {}
for i, v in ipairs(t) do
    if i % 3 == 0 then
    out[#out + 1] = v
    end
end
gg.addListItems(out)
gg.clearResults()
-- 
gg.searchNumber("82550;1~10;5~7::9"), gg.TYPE_WORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
local t = gg.getResults(999999)
local out = {}
for i, v in ipairs(t) do
    if i % 3 == 0 then
    out[#out + 1] = v
    end
end
gg.addListItems(out)
gg.clearResults()

Right so here's my current script. I wanted to do the 1000~980060 range but somehow i got all other stuff instead.

So i wanted to do seperate searches within the same script, but somehow it doesnt search the second search? Anything i'm doing wrong?

17 hours ago, rei_hunter said:

Sorry for double post, is it possible, for group searching, to use commas?

Like for example, 82250,100551,213450;1~10;5~8::9 in the searchbar? (I mean the value is a given after all)

No commas like , this is to provide number place value . Like 100,100 will mean the value is Hundred Thousand One Hundred , which is treated as a complete one value. And group search means different values which are seperated by ; and their group size defined after :  . To understand it more clearly you can try writing search function using , and without , and making group and all the possible ways you think. And just look at gg searching it , and see what it is searching.

1 hour ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

No commas like , this is to provide number place value . Like 100,100 will mean the value is Hundred Thousand One Hundred , which is treated as a complete one value. And group search means different values which are seperated by ; and their group size defined after :  . To understand it more clearly you can try writing search function using , and without , and making group and all the possible ways you think. And just look at gg searching it , and see what it is searching.

Gah. searching the skillids one by one takes time. I've already turned off the Java trash bulk too. I've got like 33 gg.searchNumber() within that script of mine currently, no hope in reducing it huh 😞

Heck the very first one is easy enough since they're right next to one another, but the specific skillids are seperated by 50s/100s, and sometimes an irregular number that ends with 2. 

oh wells. maybe next time @_@

Edited by rei_hunter