SIMCITY BUILDIT: NEOMALL CHANGING PRICE OR AMOUNT OF AN ITEM IS NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE?

Ozksk

Question

134 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Video is uploaded. Just have to write a guide to go with it.

Edit: Took a while because I wanted to provide a couple list of items users can collect from neo mall. Like parks or war cards....

Thank you👍👌From where will we watch it?

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Video is uploaded. Just have to write a guide to go with it.

Edit: Took a while because I wanted to provide a couple list of items users can collect from neo mall. Like parks or war cards....

Thanks bro. Btw , i thought hacking war cards will sent you to naughty island? The moment you made it reach to level 5 . 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'll post it here

Also if its possible can you add making warcash and golden keys to the video:) it was so easy before update.300golden keys/400.000 warcash was okay per day without causing you sending to naughty island

Edited by Ozksk

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, IICapsLockII said:

Thanks bro. Btw , i thought hacking war cards will sent you to naughty island? The moment you made it reach to level 5 . 

I'm not determining what is "safe". I'm just giving methods. Up to others to determine what is safe.

2 minutes ago, Ozksk said:

Also if its possible can you add making warcash and golden keys to the video:) it was so easy before update

Fairly certain it would be possible in NeoMall

2 hours ago, Ozksk said:

Also if its possible can you add making warcash and golden keys to the video:) it was so easy before update.300golden keys/400.000 warcash was okay per day without causing you sending to naughty island

I hacked 5m war cash before update and i didnt get banned , but its different for war cards . 

22 minutes ago, IICapsLockII said:

I hacked 5m war cash before update and i didnt get banned , but its different for war cards . 

before update everthing was easy..exp:702;15 dword..when you find 6x (0,0,0,0,0,0) warcash,platınum keys,golden keys,leveling,neocash,simeleons..now you cant even find zeros

Edited by Ozksk