SIMCITY BUILDIT: NEOMALL CHANGING PRICE OR AMOUNT OF AN ITEM IS NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE?

Ozksk

Question

13 hours ago, RB2 said:

So are the war card hacks gone? I have done exactly what two different tutorials have shown me (two methods) and for one, search results are empty. For the other, SimCity just crashes.

After hacking full building. I think problem is items IDs. 

On 9/15/2019 at 12:02 AM, rbt12k4 said:

Simcity has stop almost all hack. By there new update. First they stop  EDouble  hacking for war cards and green cash. Now they stop D word also and their r working on other hacks also.  EA sports r watching all social websites comment of hacking tricks and videos. They have remove maximum videos from YouTube. I think they r try to finish GG app because more than 10k people r using this App for easy hacking. Now maximum people will stop playing this simcity game

Yes, you are right.. They have been watching youtube videos very keen.. Recently few videos from FixYou YT has been deleted by Youtube due to copyright violation raised by EA..

On 9/9/2020 at 12:30 AM, Xialater said:

Looks like this died again with the most recent update

Now they are active for this game I think it's died here sure most of the hacks gone

Edited by raihan1999

On 11/7/2019 at 4:54 PM, RB2 said:

So are the war card hacks gone? I have done exactly what two different tutorials have shown me (two methods) and for one, search results are empty. For the other, SimCity just crashes.

I have still been able to place cards in my manufactories. locate the card list with 53;4;19;49;40 then refine to 53. should leave you with 24 or 25 results. those are the cards. I copy their addresses one by one over a regular manufactured item like iron or wood. make sure to add the "h" and select the directed address from the drop don list (also should end with an "h"). 
Also works with putting war items in manufactories but you can use the items value rather than address for that.
Achievements cash rewards still working for me as well.
Only thing i can't figure out is platinum keys now.