Kingdom adventurers

crazygoose

3 hours ago, m1216100 said:

Any  update on v1.9?

I cant change the value of group item despite manage to locate it using d-word address.

How about instead of changing it, you use the "go to" function and see for yourself, usually I do that and change other values which seem "logical"  or that's how I been doing it so far, didn't try on new version tho.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:30 PM, crazygoose said:

Hello Everyone,

Name of Game: Kingdom adventurersPayback 2

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.kingdom_en&hl=en

Version if you know it: Not sure, latest.

What cheat? EVERYTHING (wood, food, gems, etc...)

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Sorry for asking this of you but this game is strange, yesterday when i downloaded it, I could easily change the values (searching for Dword values and updating once they change, the simple way) except for gems (yes i tried changing the values of the items in the shop to negative but didn't work) ad i played for hours, but when I opened it today, NOTHING SEEMED TO WORK! the values wont change any more, like they do not appear in the search any more. the game only needs internet upon opening but it can be turned off later so its not server side. .

any who, I came here after attempting for almost 6 hours, either I am hallucinating or the game evolved somehow. and there was no update since yesterday.

Comments:

Screenshot_2019-10-12-16-15-07-416_com_lbe.parallel_intl.thumb.png.3f9291ad4ae0450ce1569797b5524147.png

hehe

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Hubs said:

I can't search the gem Dword v1.9.3

I edited the quest rewards to change the gem....then the gem shop is gone and the trade will random you the lowest grade char and items....anyone can help? Thanks!!

Yeah, if you try to get gems through other ways like editing shop values or reward values, the game will go high wire and something will go wrong, for example it wouldn't let me join online rankings but I can draw items with gems.

So if something goes wrong, it's better to start a new game.

3 hours ago, crazygoose said:

Yeah, if you try to get gems through other ways like editing shop values or reward values, the game will go high wire and something will go wrong, for example it wouldn't let me join online rankings but I can draw items with gems.

So if something goes wrong, it's better to start a new game.

You can only draw the C grade chars and D grade items with gems and you cant purchase items using gem....

Sad......no one has the solution?:(

9 hours ago, rekkoo said:

The video not available, do you have the video? 

its character stats hack...Hp,MP and so on...its much easy.

Dwords...search..refine...and goto.

while in goto...scroll up or down..look carefully...you can find others stats too..

and change it right away.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:32 AM, crazygoose said:

How about instead of changing it, you use the "go to" function and see for yourself, usually I do that and change other values which seem "logical"  or that's how I been doing it so far, didn't try on new version tho.

How do you define "logical"? I looked at some values with the same Dword value and changed them but no luck.