Kingdom adventurers

crazygoose

44 minutes ago, OverlyOverrated said:

How ? I spent hours i couldn't change a single thing for Group Items.. would you kindly make a tutorial ? 

try again...search -->refine -->goto and there is more than 1 Dword.

Edited by zam535582

come on guys..

you found the Door.....

you Go inTo the Door but only to find another door Same as the Door you went through just now.

you know by now...going into that second Door will be same result as before...another Same Door.

but you see there is 2 other doors...on Left  and Right to it...what you gonna Do about it??

109224935_Screenshot_20191012-011557_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.d022139a81b6edb767f3c6c52d577ee1.jpg

Edited by zam535582

3 hours ago, HadakaNoTanuki said:

Same here LOL. For some reason searched value shows up for me, but when I change it, it doesn't reflect on the game and the value still remains the same.

3 hours ago, OverlyOverrated said:

Yes i know i found many dwords, i don't know what else i should edit lol

For anyone asking, remove any stores you have. Stores alter the values. I realized that after I started a new game but I only started a new game to hack the job tickets so I can spam it. 

[added 0 minutes later]
38 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

come on guys..

you found the Door.....

you Go inTo the Door but only to find another door Same as the Door you went through just now.

you know by now...going into that second Door will be same result as before...another Same Door.

but you see there is 2 other doors...on Left  and Right to it...what you gonna Do about it??

109224935_Screenshot_20191012-011557_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.d022139a81b6edb767f3c6c52d577ee1.jpg

You......drunk? Hahaha

11 minutes ago, crazygoose said:
You......drunk? Hahaha

just fine....thank you.hik

im just not gonna give them the easy way.hik

😛

[added 2 minutes later]

new version v1.9.0

just came in.

Edited by zam535582