Parallel space > google play service

Hamburger1998

Question

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Hamburger1998 said:

(I'm nonRoot)

I want to play great conqueror: Rome & I hacked it, but the google play service requests an update every time I want to log in, I waited a long time but it never finished. There is a solution?

You could try updating Google play services manually as shown in this video

https://youtu.be/osyC5PYJic8

I tried that but it shows "waiting to start download". I cleaned the data and cache of Google Store and Google Play Services, but it didn't help.
I think if I clean the data and cache of Parallel space it will erase my save-games as well, so I didn't try that. I did download the latest version of Parallel Space here and reinstalled (updated).
I can't play my game for about 3 days now, because of the message Google Play does't word without Google play services, which are updating.

Could anyone help?

6 minutes ago, AndreyJB said:

Normally. It works without google play, but no login or saving my game then.

Normally, I don't have an idea for hacking the main currencies. but I do know how to save the game progress even with modded versions. Care to share some information with me? 🙂

Edited by SARGON

33 minutes ago, SARGON said:

Normally, I don't have an idea for hacking the main currencies. but I do know how to save the game progress even with modded versions. Care to share some information with me? 🙂

Sure.

What do you need?

I had the sign I problem with Stickmen Shadow Wars and with Empire Warriors TD Premium.

7 hours ago, AndreyJB said:

Sure.

What do you need?

I had the sign I problem with Stickmen Shadow Wars and with Empire Warriors TD Premium.

The medals for a start. I wasn't able to hack them. Although I was able to hack senate upgrading, in campaign currencies (like gold, hammers, etc). And for signing in I can't tell you what to do because I don't know what kind of method you're using to hack, or you just having a problem with Google play services that prevent you from signing in. So, I want to know how to hack the medals and that's it 🙂

7 hours ago, SARGON said:

The medals for a start. I wasn't able to hack them. Although I was able to hack senate upgrading, in campaign currencies (like gold, hammers, etc). And for signing in I can't tell you what to do because I don't know what kind of method you're using to hack, or you just having a problem with Google play services that prevent you from signing in. So, I want to know how to hack the medals and that's it 🙂

I'm sorry, I believe we are talking about different games.

The ones I had problems playing were Stickmen Shadow Wars and with Empire Warriors TD Premium.

so went to parallel space speed mode and disabled it and went to the "sign in"on google play store. however when i tapped 'agree' it brought me back to the sign in page, and when i logged back in the same account, it said that "this account already exists on your device"
any way to fix it?