Search for a value at a known address (almost)!

Alexxagra

Question

I always search the same game for the same value and as usual I find it! but I have some information that could help me speed up my search for this address: is that the addresses found always end with the same pattern, ex: 8974000C       8437000C       9362000C       ... Knowing that the last four digits are always the same, I was wondering if I could use this for faster search! using this information already! I tried it in many ways in the search tab but I can't! Anything, these information were taken from the game yugioh duel link, at the address of my hand! the other codes I just do only updates aparti this! which is much faster! thanks for listening!

2 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Alexxagra said:

I always search the same game for the same value and as usual I find it! but I have some information that could help me speed up my search for this address: is that the addresses found always end with the same pattern, ex: 8974000C       8437000C       9362000C       ... Knowing that the last four digits are always the same, I was wondering if I could use this for faster search! using this information already! I tried it in many ways in the search tab but I can't! Anything, these information were taken from the game yugioh duel link, at the address of my hand! the other codes I just do only updates aparti this! which is much faster! thanks for listening!

try a mask search

Archived