archero crashing

Meliodas_ita

Question

hello, im trying to use gg in archero but archero keeps detecting gg. im using memo emulator and root mode on. if i start both archero and gg normally, it crashes when i search for a value. so i tried one of your solutions with virtual xposed but it keeps crashing. i started gg from xposed and archero normally. i also tried with parallel space but it still doesnt work

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Game self close if you do nothing in gg, just play in game?

i have just played 7 minutes without prolems with gg opened but not used. then i searched for a value and i did even find it, but right after i tried to modify it, the game closed

20 hours ago, Enyby said:

Game detect memory changes. It is nothing about hide GG. You change some important in game memory - game detect this and self close.

Ok lol i had to wait 24 hours after i sent my last message (really????). Ok i know that gg modifies memory and the game detects it, but why are there people, here and on yt, doing this without any problem? How is it possible? Why does my game detects it and their game doesnt?

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Meliodas_ita said:

Ok lol i had to wait 24 hours after i sent my last message (really????). Ok i know that gg modifies memory and the game detects it, but why are there people, here and on yt, doing this without any problem? How is it possible? Why does my game detects it and their game doesnt?

"Better" firmware/kernel/device.... 

Some devices work much better with GG and all its features. 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Meliodas_ita said:

im using memu emulator. is it possible to set a working device on it?

Emulators are different. X86 architecture and who knows what else. I can do everything fine on just my device.