GG updated to problems after 85.1

yunkun

Question

I am updated later, the implementation of script only the script of the first search for the value of the value can be changed to arrange the other function in the back of the function is unwanted by the words that are written into one option as it is too trouble I want to change back, so that each script chooses a function if you want to pass the two values to be able to change the file in the script to write the first step in the first step is too trouble

Edited by yunkun

9 answers to this question

16小时前,恩比说:

。一点一我明白都不一些的相关资料:。尝试使用标点符号并以可理解的方式编写

After the update, the script can only modify the value of the first search, and the values of the other searches listed later cannot be improved, just as a feature has to be turned on in the first and second steps, which cannot be written in the same function. 

Edited by yunkun

• Administrators

The script should be the simplest, demonstrating the essence. And it should be properly formatted.
So you sent, it seems like a script for the game, which I can not test without the game. And it is not formatted normally.
Make a normal test script.

38 minutes ago, yunkun said:

仿Xs写法会搜索主编码后查看对应的偏移的数值。如果相符你定的数值,那么才会修改你想要修改的地址。

Xs-like coding method will search your main code then check if the value of offset you set are same or not. If the address meet all the conditions, then it will then go to edit the address you set in the table qmxg.

And I guess there are only one address meet the constrain, so the values edited while other not.

Edited by ItsSC

9 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

仿两个X写法会搜索主编码后查看对应的偏移的数值。如果相符你定的数值,那么才会修改你想要修改的地址。

类似Xs的编码方法将搜索您的主代码,然后检查您设置的偏移值是否相同。如果地址满足所有条件,那么它将编辑您在表qmxg中设置的地址。

而且我猜只有一个地址符合约束,所以编辑的值不是其他的。

Mainly because I can use it at 85.0, 85.1 can't be used.

55分钟前,恩比说:

脚本应该是最简单的,展示了本质。它应该正确格式化。
所以你发送,它似乎是一个游戏的脚本,我不能没有游戏测试。它没有正常格式化。
制作一个普通的测试脚本。

Edited by yunkun