A huge Thanks to Enyby sir♥️

AKRAMRAZA

I am not here to promote or anything , just wanted to thank you @Enyby sir for your help with this(I have attached the photo with this topic).My work is complete now , I got stuck bad and if hadn't help it would have taken me longer to complete it.So THANKS A LOT SIR ♥️.If you are curious why I am thanking so much and what was my work plz watch the video and do comment your thoughts on it.

Screenshot_20190731-135338.png

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, WhiskeyCl said:

I want to thanks to you too @AKRAMRAZA Sir, your help is so useful, thank you so much Sir. And also I want to thanks for @Enyby Sir 🙏🙏.

https://youtu.be/r3gDkfpjZ4w

You can improve your script more. Instead of editing the values at 1:47 manually , you can do it using offsets in your script . And also , instead of putting os.exit() at the end of every function and restarting the script every time , return back to the main menu . Download and see menus from Templates section if you don't understand how to do that. 

10 hours ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

You can improve your script more. Instead of editing the values at 1:47 manually , you can do it using offsets in your script . And also , instead of putting os.exit() at the end of every function and restarting the script every time , return back to the main menu . Download and see menus from Templates section if you don't understand how to do that. 

Thank you again Sir @AKRAMRAZA so much help from you 🙏. Yes I follow your instructions n if I got problems I will ask you Sir. Again, thank you so much Sir 🙏🙏

Archived