Help Hack Harvest Town

Silver_fang

5 hours ago, Amal77 said:

I manage to hack the coins and diamonds. Some rewards are not hack proof.

How? It's not detected?

[added 0 minutes later]
5 hours ago, Amal77 said:

I manage to hack the coins and diamonds. Some rewards are not hack proof.

How? It's not detected?

When i freeze time i got detected and cant do activities other than roam into the place where u freeze the time, any other method than fuzzy search change unchange on time so wont detect and can do tasks?

The "-1" method on stamina dont work for me on virtual app(parallel space) but i can encrypt search then freeze 6 value to do unlimited task without detection.(this method should be repeated every game close) other methods for this stamina to search faster couz numbers always change when game close?

Byte/text search still work to change values or items but hack detected on me for few sec or min. cant forced save after change data(ingame item/currency) other methods for this?

Most of the time accessing the tabs ranking/event check on connection for updates.(but can play even without internet after the loading/initiating part of game)

Edited by absolutenothing

Hi, I was able to change the stamina a few times, before the game detected it. now I can't even search the values anymore. is there any other way to change the stamina values? I'm using GG on vmos

Edited by Agidnis

17 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

When i freeze time i got detected and cant do activities other than roam into the place where u freeze the time, any other method than fuzzy search change unchange on time so wont detect and can do tasks?

The "-1" method on stamina dont work for me on virtual app(parallel space) but i can encrypt search then freeze 6 value to do unlimited task without detection.(this method should be repeated every game close) other methods for this stamina to search faster couz numbers always change when game close?

Byte/text search still work to change values or items but hack detected on me for few sec or min. cant forced save after change data(ingame item/currency) other methods for this?

Most of the time accessing the tabs ranking/event check on connection for updates.(but can play even without internet after the loading/initiating part of game)

Additional to stamina you can search via double "-0.5". Show values for dword and double. Sample 200 stamina = 199.5. Now after searching that you need to minimize it to 6 values. They will have the same values these 6 values needed to freeze dont add or subtract(if you change value after using so much stamina youll be detected). Also freeze the dword value below the searched value of each couz somehow it affects the double value being searched. 

Other way of searching is -1 encrypt search. The dword values will show then freeze all 6 and the double values above them. Mmmm i hope i explain it good. Please feed back if success or fail for other mobile.

3 hours ago, Agidnis said:

Hi, I was able to change the stamina a few times, before the game detected it. now I can't even search the values anymore. is there any other way to change the stamina values? I'm using GG on vmos

11 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

Additional to stamina you can search via double "-0.5". Show values for dword and double. Sample 200 stamina = 199.5. Now after searching that you need to minimize it to 6 values. They will have the same values these 6 values needed to freeze dont add or subtract(if you change value after using so much stamina youll be detected). Also freeze the dword value below the searched value of each couz somehow it affects the double value being searched. 

Other way of searching is -1 encrypt search. The dword values will show then freeze all 6 and the double values above them. Mmmm i hope i explain it good. Please feed back if success or fail for other mobile.

@absolutenothing Hi bro. I encountered the same problem as @Agidnis. After reading your message multiple times... To conclude, so I'll need to freeze 12 values (6 double and 6 dword)? 

I start by searching exact value (double) with encrypted marked and always came to 14 values. Then using tool that consume 1.5 stamina, I manage to find 6 same value which I assume is the right one. 

Next, save all the value(double) ... Go to each address, select address below my saved address (double), and save it. 

Finally, freeze all my address.

Am I doing it right? I still unable to freeze stamina... It keeps on being detected. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, FoxxyHT said:

maybe i can pay some dev secretly to give no detection apk ..

but my main problem is if i share the modded apk it spreads all over the dev i pay is gonna be kickout from team 🤐

Cpad if armv7... Doesn't protect it from spreading. Protects method.

• 1 month later...

You can't bypass the game anti-cheat, the only way is modify the APK. Note: all the value in the game will be encrypted if you change the game values ( physically is easy to know-how logic)

Edited by Crazy_Mouse_Z2

• 2 weeks later...